• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jay with his NC1

That was fun

Nice to see Jay chatting with folks on the Jewish Holidays

It would be special to have Jay posting here

He could do a scorecard on problems experienced with his cars and we could see how much better the NSX is than his other stuff

That was fun

Nice to see Jay chatting with folks on the Jewish Holidays

It would be special to have Jay posting here

He could do a scorecard on problems experienced with his cars and we could see how much better the NSX is than his other stuff

That would be really cool.

I've met Jay twice. He's always such a nice guy. Living in SoCal you have to wonder if these celebrities are really genuinely nice people inside. Having had the pleasure of talking with Jay about car stuff like casual car guys.. I have to say he's the real deal. He's getting a bit up there in age but I hope for many many more years he's with us.

I've always wondered what will happen to his collection. I assume he will open it to the public upon his passing (hopefully many many years from now).

Is this his first NC1 or 2nd?

Kind of random tangent but I would love to see a pic or hear anecdotes about George Lucas and his early Black NSX in the 90s

We were in Santa Monica this past week end.

On Sunday morning I saw one that looked like Jay's car entering Shore Ave.

Looked great.

Back