• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JDM color?

JDP had an entire array of colors, including the one shown in the video game above. Heh, for a school project I made an excel project all about the NSX, breaking down production numbers, colors, and which region got what. I should upload it for craps and giggles. Nah..but here's a quick photo I snapped. Well, not exactly the same color.. but I know they also had a smurf blue one. On youtube there are a bunch of old videos (NSX vs Ferrari 355) (NSX vs NSX Type S) so on and so forth.. they are very old.

1-1.png

Last edited:
On a side note, I took that photo in Japan 10+ years ago. It appears to be attached to a brochure. If you do not mind me asking, where did you get that photo?

Hah, thats pretty cool... All images I used in my presentation came from THE NSXPRIME.COM.. or at least most if not all. If I were to take a wild guess, I would say maybe the wiki here? Or a google link that sent me to the deep dungeons of nsxprime member pictures. I used some pretty good photos.

Here's a link to the screencapture of the entire page.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/Teej2005/2-1.png

I did not include ALL colors in my project, just mainly the ones I could find the most information on. (thanks prime)

Last edited:
p3.jpg

p1-11.jpg

Nice picture! Love the green and that blue in the above photo.

JDP had an entire array of colors, including the one shown in the video game above. Heh, for a school project I made an excel project all about the NSX, breaking down production numbers, colors, and which region got what. I should upload it for craps and giggles.
Upload it! :)

Last edited:
We really got screwed on colors here haha No lime green, Tahitian green, magnum grey, pearl white and red pearl... Probably more too

Back