• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jdm Honda Nsx headunit

Sold thank you!

I forgot I had this until recently.

Japanese radio stations are different and you’ll need a small item to scan the channels on the radio. There’s threads online about it and the item costs around $12 on amazon.

This unit was said to be working when I bought it, it came as a center console combination since I needed a RHD console for my new console development shortly. It’s however not tested.

If you buy and it doesn’t work after you hook up the correct radio scanner then I’ll refund your money as long as the headunit comes back in the same condition.

Some wear on the buttons but not the lettering. And instead of Acura it says Honda which is a nice touch.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E...d+expander&dpPl=1&dpID=31mAikYQFNL&ref=plSrch

Price is $400 shipped within the US.

B20867C5-F37F-4CA6-BE59-D946FFE18AE6.jpg

BB48A6CD-8A38-4614-AE6D-E6711D2004C4.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot I had this until recently.

Japanese radio stations are different and you’ll need a small item to scan the channels on the radio. There’s threads online about it and the item costs around $12 on amazon.

This unit was said to be working when I bought it, it came as a center console combination since I needed a RHD console for my new console development shortly. It’s however not tested.

If you buy and it doesn’t work after you hook up the correct radio scanner then I’ll refund your money as long as the headunit comes back in the same condition.

Some wear on the buttons but not the lettering. And instead of Acura it says Honda which is a nice touch.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E...d+expander&dpPl=1&dpID=31mAikYQFNL&ref=plSrch

Price is $400 shipped within the US.

View attachment 153232

View attachment 153233

I would want this just because it says Honda

Back