• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA1150NT000703 Info Requested

I have recently completed my own quest for a car and I walked away from this one. I think that it is priced right and it is a bit rough. Pictures make the car appear much better than it is. Lots of wear on the interior, pillars are badly worn, interior electronics need work, seat bolster quite worn...and I think minor accident damage. (I looked at more than a few cars but I think that is an accurate representation.) I wanted a cleaner car with which to start my second ownership and this did not measure up.
FWIW my $.02

Thanks for the advice, its just a tough market. Like i said i will not be able to actually purchase one until July, but I'm not liking my odds of being able to find what I'm looking for. I'm in the market for a stock 91 with 65-85k for 23-27k. 27k for one that needs essentially nothing and 23k for one that has a significant amount a maintenance due.

well dont give up I got my 92 for 21K 2.5 years ago and it needed a little love. now its perfect.

found it on a whim in another state drove up the next day and drove it home. no history or anything records. but it had a clean title. LOL like that would have mattered to me.

I told the guy will it make it to tampa from NC? he said yeah I said Ill take it.

knowing I would be pumping money into it for peace of mind.

use the search all of craiglist it searched every city in the US

http://www.allofcraigs.com/

goodluck

Last edited:
You mention '91, but it was a '92.

It's listed here on Prime, just 10 minutes from me:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161093

I think the current owner cleaned it up some since then. I have not looked at it in person.

Unfortunatly I will not be able to actually purchase an nsx until July, and by posting this here someone will probably pick it up before me. This looks to be a great example of a 91 for reasonable money pending it has a clean history. Does anyone know of this car?

Last edited:
I own the car now it has a clean title and has never been in an accident. the day after i purchased it i had all the maintenance and fluids done. i also had the pillars and bumper professionally resprayed due to the fading. the car is much cleaner from when i purchased it i have spent around 7k on cleaning it up and new suspension wheels tires and exhaust. I have had zero issues

I own the car now it has a clean title and has never been in an accident. the day after i purchased it i had all the maintenance and fluids done. i also had the pillars and bumper professionally resprayed due to the fading. the car is much cleaner from when i purchased it i have spent around 7k on cleaning it up and new suspension wheels tires and exhaust. I have had zero issues

Right on! Looking forward to the current pics ... Enjoy & Welcome!

Back