• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Johan nsx2S2k AP2 cluster KIT

Hello fellow primers,

I have a brand new in box never installed Johan nsx2S2k AP2 cluster(4x,xxx miles) plug n play kit for ***** “91-94 NSX “ *****....with minor modification for final fitment . Also the plate I chose was the aluminum back which I planned to wrap it in carbon fiber myself but never got to it....

WARNING.....

this set up “91-94”(Ap2 cluster) needs to be slightly modified and trimmed to fit. You must do this yourself or have someone mechanically inclined to do the install. Everything you see in the picture is what you get. I’m sure I was sent everything when I bought it but I never got to it because my car has been in the shop. I only recently unpackaged it today to take pictures.
I really like this setup but I have gone to a AEMV2 ecu now and had since gone a different route. The mileage on the AP2 cluster reads something in the 40’s k miles and I never really cared to have Johan adjust it for an extra cost. If you like it to read accurately to what your mileage is , you can always contact Johan and ship it to him. Everything you need to know on the install is listed under “Johan nsx2S2k “ on YouTube.

Price is $1300 OBO shipped in CONUS but Sacramento 916 or local pickup get dibs. Outside the states I will ship at your expense and will not be reliable for any damage and so on ( bad experience in the past ).CC3E5466-C3A9-481C-9446-DC09D7DEF5DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry for the few who also contacted me .. sale pending

SOLD.... quick too.. sorry everyone.. nsxprime please close thread, thank you

Back