• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JSCM II (Japanese Super Car Meet #2) - May 18 , 2014

CA NSX (Alain)

1: Batman (Black SC NSX)
2: B2FiNiTY (White NSX 200WHP k24/k20z frankenstein ivtec 4cyc 16valve)
3: mochanges
4: Jami Rahman
5: Ahh Hha
6: Ting Louie
7: The Shop (white NSX)
8: The Shop (black NSX)
9: Blackroach02
10: TurboCharge916r +UNCLE GT-R AND MAYBE UNCLE WHITE RX7
11) s4play (NSX)
12) speedy93
13: stonesonsilver

i added my specs so I could fit in.

CA NSX (Alain)

11) s4play (NSX)
12) speedy93

i added my specs so I could fit in.

14) turbocharge916r (Kevin nsx)

Hi Guys , I updated the list , its not the most accurate but its close, there are +4 more supra and +3 more nsx not on the list.

minor change to the event: we will be leaving at 12:00 to head over to treasure island directly for the photoshoot (its optional). take care of your lunch at the meet from 10-12 (lots of restaurants fast food around the area).

i will be at krispy kreme union city 9:30 to pick up some donuts for the early bird guys. (im also leaving from here to caravan with some of the east bay groups)

bring a walkie talkie if you want to communicate with the photographer and updates on traffic + cop alerts.

bring your cameras, video, gopro, hats , sweater for TI .... might get cold windy by the bay.

CA NSX (Alain)

11) s4play (NSX)
12) speedy93
14. turbocharge916r (Kevin nsx)
15. ks nsx
16. mikexike
17. wocow
18. whzzbad
19. Coconut (dark grey SC NSX)

- - - Updated - - -

I just washed my car, so excited to go! The caravan over to Treasure Island is going to be amazing.

Please count me in 91 nsx

11) Jino (NSX)
12) speedy93
14. turbocharge916r (Kevin nsx)
15. ks nsx
16. mikexike
17. wocow
18. whzzbad
19. Coconut (dark grey SC NSX)

see you guys tomorrow! the caravan will be amazing indeed, the group is soo big it looks like we need volunteers to lead each group.

if anyone is from the sf area that wants to go caravan, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be there around 11.

Thank you for the organizers for such a great meet. Not everyday you can come across so many NSXs! Special props to those who drove extra far (Sacramento). Really wish we had more time to chat and get to know each other as well as getting to see the regulars. Will post up some pics in a bit! Can't wait to see what the pro ones look like!

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_7267_zps8926b096.jpg

IMG_7236_zps75444ffb.jpg

Love your new R8 Rick!
IMG_7253_zps4f6dba66.jpg

IMG_7260_zps9e312ee4.jpg

One of my favorites there today, too bad didn't get a chance to meet the owner
IMG_7262_zpsbf218fdb.jpg

IMG_7261_zpsdb2c50f3.jpg

One of my favorite colors: Brooklands Green
IMG_7273_zpse67379ae.jpg

Getting ready for the 1/8 mile street race
IMG_7271_zpse5635c5c.jpg

The treasure island group
IMG_7269_zps3cc86c49.jpg

Last edited:
^ what he said For the people that came all the way from Sac Stockton! Wish we all had time to check out each car more but the crowd is sooo big and too many things to look at.

No problem guys! Was great to see and talk yo you guys. And uncle with his GTR was happy to do something like this, other then this just baby sit his car in garage. We (Sac people) would like to do it again with Nsx and this time more organize and have a fun drive. We were expecting everyone on same page but seems like every own crowd did their own thing. Anyways nice and great turn out!

No problem guys! Was great to see and talk yo you guys. And uncle with his GTR was happy to do something like this, other then this just baby sit his car in garage. We (Sac people) would like to do it again with Nsx and this time more organize and have a fun drive. We were expecting everyone on same page but seems like every own crowd did their own thing. Anyways nice and great turn out!

thank you and everyone that drove 2+hours for the event, the gtr group left early because their organizer was at a wedding so they probably just decided to do whatever.

First i want to thank everyone that drove 2+ hours to attend the meet, we had a guy from Idaho!!!

thank you batman and everyone from prime for attending! loved seeing all the beautiful nsx out there!

i do agree with you that the drive was unorganized, but its really difficult to organize the drive with that many car in the bay area freeway and traffic. (Norcal have the worst drivers) but with that in mind, we will probably change up the location next year so its more of a drive friendly event.

Next year NAME TAGS!!!! feel free to use #JSCM for instagram or facebook tags

See you guys next year!

Last edited:
It would be great if all the NSX owners would post a picture of their car along with their name so we can remember who is who....

I met quite a few owners but horrible with names!

P.S. the white NSX-R car with those Volks belongs to Sung! His car is a classic!

Also there was a guy who I met from Stockton asking me about the bumper lenses, sorry I forgot your name but remember your lady's name was April? If you want to discuss further PM me, I was kinda side-tracked that day watching my son run all over the place!

I was drooling over your nsx. So if you see any spots on your rear hatch window, you know who's it is :eek:

Amazing clean and great choice of mods :cool:

WOW!! You were all blessed with the presence of "The Wolf" AKA MikeC_587. Did anyone manage to get him to sign their glove box?

I was drooling over your nsx. So if you see any spots on your rear hatch window, you know who's it is :eek:

Amazing clean and great choice of mods :cool:

I'll bet if you see Dhalsim's iluminación roja (Lightning Red) NSX the drooling you will generate will solve the drought in California FOREVER!!!:biggrin:

In fact I think Dhalsim is looking to hold a meet this weekend, but not sure of the details.

Mike

I'll bet if you see Dhalsim's iluminación roja (Lightning Red) NSX the drooling you will generate will solve the drought in California FOREVER!!!:biggrin:

In fact I think Dhalsim is looking to hold a meet this weekend, but not sure of the details.

Mike

Ha Ha.....please............here is further indisputable proof that The Wolf's NSX is the greatest in the Bay Area...........sheesh.....the WORLD

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

Last edited:
Back