• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 26th Bell Honda Meet! Free food 5-8pm

East siders can meet up and cruise out from ScienceofSpeed. We are meeting at SOS at 3:45 and leaving at 4:15.

1115 W. Fairmont Rd
Tempe, AZ 85282
480-894-6277

Call if you get lost.

Bell Honda will be hosting a Meet for the Honda community.

Thanks so much for having us, man! Had a great time and enjoyed seeing all the RSXs and S2k's.

If you could, can you send us a link to the photographers that were lurking around? One of the models was taking some pics with my car and I was wondering how they came out. :biggrin:

I would also like to thank all of you that took the time out of your day to come and support us! The staff had a blast and we really look forward to the next one! This was the first time we attempted to organize something like this. Please provide us with any feedback so we can make the next one even better!

Big Thanks to SOS, Full Race, Coz Motorsports, peak boost, and to the s2ki C.O.s!

Pictures should be up at the start of next week. They are going to do some editing, and then I will post them up!
Thanks Again!

Here's some photos of the meet!

IMG_5872.jpg

IMG_6027.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5959.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5922.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6035.jpg

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_5988-1.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

Great pics John! Awesome looking cars. I would have cruised over but I made a drive out to San Fran and back over the weekend. I'll keep an eye on the Phoenix forum for other upcoming events...

Thank for putting this event together for everybody. It was nice meeting all you guys. hope to do more of these meet and greets. My fiancee enjoyed herself. love seeing other NSX owners and making new friends.

Last edited:
Thank for putting this event together for everybody. It was nice meeting all you guys. hope to do more of these meet and greets. My fiancee enjoyed herself. love seeing other NSX owners and making new friends.

Back 'atcha, man. Lovely NSX and fiancee' you got there. My wife really enjoyed hanging out with her and talking woodwinds, education, etc. :)

I told nsxter and Frank we should do something again soon before it gets too hot. ha! :biggrin:

I had a great time! Thanks Chubby!. It is always good to see old friends and meet some new ones! Looking forward to getting together, more sooner than later. Maybe someone can convince Acura to do something like this..... Can't wait to see the prof. photos.....Later

Peoria Acura and I are discussing putting something together for Sept 4th.

I had a great time! Thanks Chubby!. It is always good to see old friends and meet some new ones! Looking forward to getting together, more sooner than later. Maybe someone can convince Acura to do something like this..... Can't wait to see the prof. photos.....Later

Hi All, I left for vacation a few hours after this event, and have been so busy since then that I have not logged back on here until now!!! :eek:

First of all - Thanks Chubby & Bell Honda for putting this event together!! It was AWESOME!!

Secondly - it was so nice to see everyone - Coz, John & Kim, nsxter, peiserg, SOS crew, mugen kid, all of you!!!! I really felt sad leaving the event because it seems like we hardly see each other... :frown:

Third, it's damn hot right now, but I will be at the Sept 4th event for sure!!! Miss you guys!!!!!!

I'll be posting my few phone pictures of the event shortly!!!!

Thank you sir! There is another meet planned at santan honda I saw posted on s2ki. I think it is a general Honda/acura meet, so not quite as exclusive but definitley a lot more people:)

Back