• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 4th Meet @ um...HOOTERS!!

1. randomharmony (i'll be bringing my Dad.)
2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wify?)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wify?)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. spartan2-3 (w/ gf?)
13. nsxer119 (w/ wify?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn (w/ wify? it's so close to your house man!)
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas
21. non-linear (maybe)
22. RonNRaiders (maybe)
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guess)
32. larrynsx
33. ben (maybe)
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guess)

WELCOME So Cal and Central Valley guys! :biggrin:

I've went to Hooters on Sat, and talked to Craig the GM. Cool guy, pretty nice and happy fella (who wouldn't be?! :rolleyes: :smile: )

Anyways, Craig promised to reserve the whole front parking lot for us and the back tables that are normally for big parties. The front lot should be big enough, we can park in any arrangement we want, Craig will block off the traffic for us.

They are open @ 11am, i think it would be best if people can start arrive @ 10:30. Since we are expecting a nice turn out, i will need volunteers to help organize the parking arrangement and make sure things go smooth. Anyone who likes to help out, please reply to this post or PM me.

(btw, great news! :biggrin: Craig "accidentally" told me that they will have staff meeting that morning, so there will be quite a few Hooter girls there :eek: (don’t you just want to have this guy’s job or what?!) :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I want to extend our welcome to former NSX owners to our club meet as well. Otto? Mike? Steve? :biggrin:

2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wify)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wify?)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. Andrie_Hartanto
13. nsxer119 (w/ wify?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas
21. non-linear (maybe)
22. RonNRaiders (maybe)
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey) (w/ co-pilot)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guess)
32. larrynsx
33. ben (maybe)
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guess)
37. ryan1926
38. queenlives
39. nsx88

Last edited:
randomharmony said:
2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wify?)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wify?)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. Andrie_Hartanto
13. nsxer119 (w/ wify?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas
21. non-linear (maybe)
22. RonNRaiders (maybe)
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guess)
32. larrynsx
33. ben (maybe)
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guess)
37. ryan1926

um... per my other posting on this meet, sign me up... having this many nsx's together, so close to my house, is irresistible.

queenlives said:
how embarassing.

the good news? clearly this should put an end to the nearly endless threads implying nsx owners being a breed apart from other "so called" fine cars.

welcome queen! :biggrin: are you brining any guess with you?

randomharmony said:
welcome queen! :biggrin: are you brining any guess with you?
not currently, but if that should change, i'll give notice as soon as possible.

btw, i'm only going to see all of the, um... cars, yeah, that's it, the cars

:redface:

2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wifey)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wifey)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. Andrie_Hartanto
13. nsxer119 (w/ wifey?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik (w/ guest)
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas
21. non-linear (maybe)
22. RonNRaiders
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey) (w/ co-pilot)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guest)
32. larrynsx (w/ guest)
33. ben (maybe)
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guest)
37. ryan1926
38. queenlives
39. nsx88
40. Eric -97-T (maybe)
41. juejaiman
42. mikeh

Steve just told me that i had some typos, OPS! :biggrin: , thanks for overlooking guys. :wink:

Can the maybes let me know by next Wed the lastest if they are able to make it? Also people who will bring a guest, i need to get a better idea of head count for Craig. I'm assuming at least half of the cars will bring a guest, right? :confused:

Last edited:
I will bring a guest. By the way, anyone from the San Jose area would like to meet up and drive down to Dublin would be great.

Let me know if you're stopping by Milpitas (680), i'll be interested in tagging along that direction.

larrynsx said:
I will bring a guest. By the way, anyone from the San Jose area would like to meet up and drive down to Dublin would be great.

Geez guys 2 pages on this meet and no one has mentioned about organizing a drive afterwards!!

I say we each donate 25 bucks to the hooters charity

HOO.C.E.F.: Since 1992, the Hooters Community Endowment Fund has raised over $8 million for local and national organizations, such as the Jimmy V Foundation for Cancer Research, Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Muscular Dystrophy Association and Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. Every day, somewhere, the Hooters Girls are assisting local charities through car washes, golf tournaments and in-store promotions.

If we all pitch in I'm sure we can get the store manager to OK for some of the girls to go on the drive with us after the meet!!!!

Feedback....

Let me know...

NSFRBLX said:
Geez guys 2 pages on this meet and no one has mentioned about organizing a drive afterwards!!

HOO.C.E.F.: Since 1992, the Hooters Community Endowment Fund has raised over $8 million for local and national organizations, such as the Jimmy V Foundation for Cancer Research, Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Muscular Dystrophy Association and Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. Every day, somewhere, the Hooters Girls are assisting local charities through car washes, golf tournaments and in-store promotions.

If we all pitch in I'm sure we can get the store manager to OK for some of the girls to go on the drive with us after the meet!!!!

Feedback....

NSFRBLX said:

Feedback....

I think this is a good idea... Think there is a way we can combine this idea with this one:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51631

Just a thought... :redface:

NSFRBLX said:

Feedback....

If that is the case, I will not bring a guest and save the passenger seat for the hooter girl. :biggrin:

If anyone is interested, we can take a drive up 680 North and get off at Crow Canyon Road. Go from San Ramon to Castro Valley and then through town a little until we hit Redwood Road which is a really nice drive from Castro Valley to Oakland. Along the way if we do not want to go to Oakland, we can actually take another road and end up in Moraga and then head into Lafayette and back onto Highway 24. If we go into Oakland, we can take Skyline Blvd and drive into Grizzley Peak and that will be up to Berkeley Hills. I am sure there will be some nice photo ops along the way. I use to ride my motorcycle through some of those routes and the road has some nice twisties. :biggrin:

Well I finally made it to my first meet last month at Apex - and finally got to meet some of you. Looks like I'll be able to make this meet, so count me in :smile: I'll be bringing one guest. Definitely up for a drive afterwards...

Tariq

The one time we get a huge gathering & @ a new place, I can't make it! :frown: Cuz I'll be representing our NSX @ http://www.playersrun.com ! :biggrin:

But I'd would like is for some NSX's to show up in SF @ the Fairmont on Sunday to represent and support the NSX's that are going to be in there & to check out the other hot freaking rides and chics that are going to be there! :tongue:

http://www.playersrun.com/history/index05.html

Hope 2 c u guys there!! :biggrin:

Shane,
I'll be there. Lisa is coming too. We will try to get there a little early to help you coordinate.

Litespeeds said:
If anyone is interested, we can take a drive up 680 North and get off at Crow Canyon Road. Go from San Ramon to Castro Valley and then through town a little until we hit Redwood Road which is a really nice drive from Castro Valley to Oakland. Along the way if we do not want to go to Oakland, we can actually take another road and end up in Moraga and then head into Lafayette and back onto Highway 24. If we go into Oakland, we can take Skyline Blvd and drive into Grizzley Peak and that will be up to Berkeley Hills. I am sure there will be some nice photo ops along the way. I use to ride my motorcycle through some of those routes and the road has some nice twisties. :biggrin:

I like this idea... Count me in... :biggrin:
Any one else? :confused:

Back