• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 4th Meet @ um...HOOTERS!!

Ok, trim your nose hair, stack up the dollar bills, find that cheap cologne, and use plenty of deodorant, because...

NSX CA Northwest Region – Bay Area Chapter June 4th Meet
Time: the usual (11ish)
Place: um…Hooters Bar & Grill!!!!
Add.: 7944 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568
Phone: (925) 829-9468
Dress code: anything that's NSX related (no thongs please :eek:) and FAKE tatoo (real ones doesn't count)
MAP

Just got off the phone with Craig, General Manager of um…Hooters. They’ll be glad to host our club, and the front parking will be reserved for our parking! I’ve reserved lunch for up to 30 people, but will confirm with him as time approaches.

Caravan is encouraged, so are the dark (really DARK ones) sun shades, especially if you have a female companion. :wink:

Last edited:
Count me in (ha ha) My daughter may come with me :biggrin:

Sunnyvale Caravan! Shane, Ken?, me.... who else? The DC Guys can meet us in Sunnyvale or Milpitas and we can go from there...(romeo, ariel.....)

I guess I'll make my first appearance with a BIG BANG hehehe lol....unrated version :)

Count me in!

I hope we can get a good turn out on this one...hoping for a great group pictures with those beautiful Hooters.

Looks like i might be able to make it.

Just want to remind people, and I hope everyone will participate, the reason for the dress code:

1. NSX related attires – show unity and let people know who the NSX owners are.
2. FAKE tattoo – NSX owners are BAD asses! (at least for the club meet) :biggrin:
3. DARK shades – Ok, the lens doesn't have to be black like MIB, but at least cover our eyes, so we can look as MUCH as we can without getting caught! :wink:

Last edited:
Cairo94507 said:
I will come.....but only for the burgers. They have really good food, right?
Michael
It's not the burgers, it's the buns that are outstanding :wink: .

titaniumdave said:
It's not the burgers, it's the buns that are outstanding :wink: .
Ok guys. May sure to take a lot of pictures of the food for me. The buns, burgers, chick's thighs, wings, breasts, and etc. I meant the chicken's. :wink:
Steve

This meet will be very fun. I've been to the Dublin Hooters before, but I'll try to scope it out this Saturday...you know a recon mission in preparation for the June meet. :biggrin:

how embarassing.

the good news? clearly this should put an end to the nearly endless threads implying nsx owners being a breed apart from other "so called" fine cars.

Nalesh- I appreciate you putting in the extra time to check this out for us. It is a dirty, thankless job, but someone had to volunteer.
Michael :smile:

damn guys....I keep waiting for a close event, here it is, and I'm in a wedding on Saturday the 4th, and just attending on Sunday the 5th.

well one of these days......(located in Antioch)

:smile: HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HUNGRY NOW... :tongue:

Why did you have to pick this place Shane? Now I will have to see if I can juggle my schedule and take a few hours off from work to join everyone for some good visual food. :eek: :biggrin:

Just want to get an idea of people will be attending to this meet, please PM, post or email me if i miss anyone or let me know if you'll be bringing someone.

1. randomharmony (i'll be bringing my Dad.)
2. makena88 (w/ daughter.)
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wify?)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wify?)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. spartan2-3 (w/ gf?)
13. nsxer119 (w/ wify?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn (w/ wify? it's so close to your house man!)
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas (maybe)
21. non-linear (?)
22. RonNRaiders (maybe)
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294

Please remember to wear NSX related attires, FAKE tatoo and DARK shades.

Last edited:
No fake tattoos here. All I have is my t-shirt from NSXPO which I got from GruppeM and dark shades. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't too bad. :cool:

randomharmony said:
Just want to get an idea of people will be attending to this meet, please PM, post or email me if i miss anyone or let me know if you'll be bringing someone.

1. randomharmony (i'll be bringing my Dad.)
2. makena88 (w/ daughter.)
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wify?)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wify?)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. spartan2-3 (w/ gf?)
13. nsxer119 (w/ wify?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587 (?)
16. yawwn (w/ wify? it's so close to your house man!)
17. trustjdm (?)

Please remember to wear NSX related attires, FAKE tatoo and DARK shades.

I'll be there...

MikeC_587

Hey S,

I met a few NSX owners at Thunderhill on Saturday, and told them about the meet. I hope they can attend. It will probably be another three NSXs coming, one blue and two black. They should be responding on their own, but if not, can you accomodate for them, since some of them do not post on Prime? It may be around five or seven of them (including their guests). Thanks.

I don't know if my wife can attend. She may have to work that weekend. If so, I'll let you know ASAP.

Take Care,
J.

can we get 30 cars for this meet?? :eek: :biggrin:

does anyone know any good routes close by? maybe we can do a little fun drive afterward? :smile:

Shane,

Count me in. It turns out the my wife is going to be working at a benefit fund raiser in Dublin that day, so I can drop her off and get over to the meet.

Charles

Count me in too!

Back