• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just installed WhiteNSXs HID kit and pulled out different bulbs for my low beams???

I just got around to installing the HID kit that I got from Steve a couple of months ago and when I pulled out my old low beams I expected to see 2 9006 bulbs, but what I pulled out was a 9006 (grey base) from the drivers side and a HB4 (black base) from the passenger side??:confused:. I know in the pics it shows that the 9006 (driver grey base) says that it's also an HB4 but the black HB4 from the passenger side is a bigger bulb in diameter and a tad bit longer? I took the best pics I could to try and show the difference between them with my cell phone, anybody know what the difference is between them?

I'm guessing that one of the previous owners wasn't up to the task of replacing both bulbs with a matching set and decided to just replace one.

By the way the kit from Steve was top notch and the car looks more modern now with the lights installed!!:biggrin: Glad I finally got around to doing this.

9006_HB4_bulbs_pic_1[1].jpg9006_HB4_bulbs_pic_2[1].jpg9006_HB4_bulbs_pic_3[1].jpg

Back