• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just Ordered Ark Exhaust Too

I was going to place my order with Chris @ SOS, but held off and searched around some more. I really wanted to go with the GT Lightweight, but I didn't really want to drop 1200.00, and I didn't want to wait 45 days either.

Don't get me wrong, SOS guys are great...but what I wanted was instant gratification. SO I BOUGHT AN ARK EXHAUST. It is rated 29lbs and 8-9hp. Well see about that, but after reading some other postings and emailing some other people, I feel I've made a good choice.

I will have in my hands on Thursday the 19th, and I ordered it today.

My 92 will be out of the shop on Wednesday, having my brakes done,rotors etc, and some Tein springs installed. Once I get her home, I'm going to install.

Basically Im getting all of the above for the price of the Taitec alone. I can't wait to get some pictures posted to show. :tongue:

Hey .....thanks ARK. I am looking forward to Thursday afternoon. I wonder how many people about you guys?

Very efficient, thanks again. I'll be sure to post with findings.

NSXVURGIN said:
I was going to place my order with Chris @ SOS, but held off and searched around some more. I really wanted to go with the GT Lightweight, but I didn't really want to drop 1200.00, and I didn't want to wait 45 days either.

There are 2 more '91-'95 GT Lightweights in stock at 2NRwerks . I just picked up one of them and it should be here in 2 days. Not quite "instant" but I can live with 2 days. :wink:
I paid $600 more to remove another 10lbs. in weight and from what I can tell, an exhaust that sounds more like what I want (F355ish).

Last edited:
for sure, i love the gt lightweights - mainly because of the lightweight.

but personally, i love the sound of this exhaust just a little bit more...which is much more important in my views

Back