• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

K-Craft coolant tank pics

Just got my K-Craft tank from Japan last week, looks cool, but too bad the fitment with the CT strut bar is no good, probably look better if i put my ARC Ti bar on.

Attachments

• DSC00320 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00320 (Medium).JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 733
what seems to be the problem....I got the strut bar too, and would like to add the SOS tank that looks similar to yours....any problem with those?

wow...evere hear of a spacer? and a longer bolt?, looks like a 1/4 inch spacer and a longer bolt and you are good to go.

if not, ill buy it.

I think it looks sweet! I couldnt even see what you were talking about until it was mentioned. :) Looks good....
- Z

01blacks4 said:
wow...evere hear of a spacer? and a longer bolt?, looks like a 1/4 inch spacer and a longer bolt and you are good to go.

if not, ill buy it.

A spacer will not work, if you space the bolt facing the firewall out further the end of the tank bracket will require grinding and the hole being redrilled on the strut bar side..which will also require both hole brackets on the left side will need to be modified as well...more work entailed in the correction which will be fixed later.

Hey Hugh -- Call us next time!

Picture's off Mark B's car...
polish-450.jpg

MBtank2.jpg

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...s/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/coolant_tank/default.asp

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back