• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Cruise Sunday, 8/12, 9am

WHEN: Sunday, August 12th, meeting at 8:45am, departing around 9am. We will be stopping on the KS side around 9:45am, departing again around 10am.

WHERE:
(MO Side)
Red Robin Restaurant
18810 E Us Highway 40
Independence, MO 64055

(KS Side)
Applebees Corporate Office
4551 W 107th St
Overland Park, KS 66207

WHAT:
A spirited drive with other enthusiasts.

Hey NSX'ers. Just seein if anyone was interested in doing a little cruise this Sunday? The plan ATM is meet up at Red Robin in Independence as in the past, depart around 9am, and cruise out to KS and explore some of the twistier roads out that way. Most of our cruises have stayed on the MO side, so I figured we could head out that way and get some of our KS friends to join in on the fun. :) We will likely be stopping somewhere in KS (Working on finding a location... we may just meet at the On the Border at 119th st like the Viper Club does) around 9:45am to meet up with the KS folks and then head back out around 10am.

As always, our meets are not limited to specific types of cars, so expect quite a variation. I know I'll be bringing my 300ZXTT, and other examples will be things like 350Zs, M3s, G35s, etc. I will be passing this on to the Viper, Elise, Ferrari, etc guys as well to see if there's any interest in those camps.

Hope to see everyone there!!

Last edited:
Gee, I didn't think there were twisty roads on the Ks. side. :biggrin: Pete, I may be able to make it, not sure yet. And yes, I did get your PM. Gary.

Gee, I didn't think there were twisty roads on the Ks. side. :biggrin: Pete, I may be able to make it, not sure yet. And yes, I did get your PM. Gary.

LOL, there's not many unfortunately... not that I know of anyways. :D I just know we'll be going to highway 5 in KS... That's essentially it unfortunately. Will probably turn around and hit it twice once we go through it once because I'm not as familiar with the area, but hopefully it should be a good time.

Hope to see ya there!

EDIT: Meeting location for the KS side around 9:45am:

(KS Side)
Applebees Corporate Office
4551 W 107th St
Overland Park, KS 66207

Last edited:
Back