• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Drive Sept. 18th

OK guys hows this date work for everybody? Let me know. Gary :cool:

Maybe, possible.....time & place please?

We meet at Panera Bread in Independence, MO at the N.E. corner of hwys. 291 and 40 at 9AM and departing at 9:30AM. The drive usually lasts about 3hrs. and we often do lunch afterwards. We do the asphalt back road twisties in a "spirited " manner. Gary :biggrin: PS: The headers will be on by then!

Zipy said:
We meet at Panera Bread in Independence, MO at the N.E. corner of hwys. 291 and 40 at 9AM and departing at 9:30AM. The drive usually lasts about 3hrs. and we often do lunch afterwards. We do the asphalt back road twisties in a "spirited " manner. Gary :biggrin: PS: The headers will be on by then!

Zipy, the route you choose are all closed for road work. Your best route is I70 east to STL to join us here. :biggrin:

Gary,

I should be able to make it. I cannot imagine what gas prices will be by then. I hope they don't exceed $3/gal for 91 octane. I'll be sending you a PM about your exhaust. I am looking foward to hearing it. Thanks.

John
'91 Red/Ivory

I haven't driven my NSX much at all this summer so I hope I can make it.

Hopefully I'll be driving it down to lake of the ozarks this weekend... I need my fix!

Is the 18th still on??????????

Lemme know?

Skyguy

Should be a go. We usually pick up more drivers as the date gets closer. How about it Robert, Mark, Tom, Mike? Gary :biggrin:

I cannot say yet for sure. I'm waiting from some stuff to come in and I want it installed before DE in October so my car may be in the shop. I'm at the mercy of someone elses schedule on this one perhaps and should know something sooner. I want to make it as I need to scuff /build some minor heat in some tires.

Want to remind you guys that the Heartland Park DE is Oct 7-8-9. You will be the first ones on the track after its re-paving and if you want to do it, I suggest you registar asap as I think its gonna fill up fast. The BMW and Audi club are joining the KCPCA. Lots of talk about this one boys......you listening Dobson, bring on them Vipers and where the heck are my tow hooks !!!

If you guys want to do this I suspect I could make arrangements for a room or two on Sat. night. PM me and I'll send you a link, cost for the weekend is $300.

OK, its this Sunday, coming down to the wire. Anyone else? Mark, Mike, KSNSX haven't heard from you guys. Oh, and don't forget your earplugs, with the new headers on its even LOUDER now! Gary :eek:

I'm out for this one guys, sorry, New tires are on, however my son has soccer tourny up in Liberty and the first game is at 11:30.

Don't some of the local motor heads hook up on Friday night over at Town Center still, anyone heading over there.

FYI-Heartland Park DE has been re-scheluled for Oct 30-Nov1-2 b/c they want more time for the new pavement to cure.

Bad news guys. My step father is in the hospital and not doing too well, so I will not be able to make the drive either. Gary :frown:

Ok, It's raining and lighting out.... I don't think I will make it out today with the car. Gary, hope everything is well with your Step Father.

Let's not wait to long to plan a replacemet date for a drive.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I will not be able to make it either since the roads are wet. How about re-scheduling for next Sunday 09/25? Gary, so sorry to hear about your step-father. I hope he is doing well. Give him my best wishes!!

John
'91 Red/Ivory

Back