• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Katie's Cars & Coffee (Saturday)

Sure thing Jose. I didn't do any cropping so some of the shots needs to be edited/tweaked slightly. All I did was blot out license plates.

urGr98a.jpg

9z2cuP9.jpg

ToUhsbA.jpg

YE9yejq.jpg

Angle of the shot. Your car is dead on while Dave's on the left is at a slight angle.

Looks like there will be a few of us meeting at Katie's tomorrow before heading up to the big Hunt Valley meet. Weather looks like it will be potentially damp but will warm up nicely as the morning rolls on.

Might do Sunday just to catch up with you and Dan then. Right now I've got two other Virginia area NSXs meeting me at Katie's: cosplayerkyo and kennyc. We'll do a rolling meet with Dave Chase on the way up to Hunt Valley, so four of us should arrive together.

I'm in. Dan, trade you rolling shots footage with GoPros. Deal?

May meet you guys at the Bethesda C&C, what time do you expect to be there?

I haven't been over to Katie's for a bit, so I may try to stop in this Saturday morning. Perhaps the colder weather will scare away the crowds a bit.

I am likely to do Katie's on February 7. It will be quite a bit warmer this weekend than previous weeks. Sunday for example will be mid ~ high 50s. I might go to Fair Lakes as well.

Also, FoW's event is not on the 7th, that is on the 21st.

I can't make it this Saturday, I will be out of town.The show has gotten rather popular and a bit different than in the past - a lot more families, kids and general all around non-car folks which has made me more reluctant to bring the NSX. Parking has likewise gotten a bit more ferocious. Still a fun gathering to go to and you can run in to some great people. If you have time, I would swing up to the Bethesda car show afterwards, that has been picking up and is a little more car nut focused.

Back