• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kids Day at Watkins Glen July 16-17, 2018

I'm confirmed. What are these laps like, paced? Or do I need to freshen up the brakes before coming?

Working with RSO on the details of departure times, and meet up locations on caravan. When available, we will post!!!

Roger,

From last year:

After looking for a meeting place, for those coming from East, we can meet at the QuickChek in Goshen NY at 9:30am. If you take Route17 to Exit 125, come off the exit, make a left, cross South Street and continue on 17m for about a 1/2 mile. The QuickChek is on your left.

LMK who will meet there, and we can plan accordingly. If you want to come a little earlier, some may want to meet at my house, that should be around 9:00am

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
I think that you're going to be seeing someone this evening, maybe you can work out some details with him then Larry!!!

some enchanted evening.....you may find a .........

haha.....I hope he is still using that fancy peddle extension kit from Canada....:biggrin:

Have we decide on the caravan yet? Are we following Larry's last year setup? If I don't hear any respond, them I presume Larry's way is it.

Frankie

Roger,

From last year:

After looking for a meeting place, for those coming from East, we can meet at the QuickChek in Goshen NY at 9:30am. If you take Route17 to Exit 125, come off the exit, make a left, cross South Street and continue on 17m for about a 1/2 mile. The QuickChek is on your left.

LMK who will meet there, and we can plan accordingly. If you want to come a little earlier, some may want to meet at my house, that should be around 9:00am

Regards,
LarryB

Larry - We will be at the quick check by 9:30. Thanks!

OK Guys,

Meeting at 9:30am

Bob
Roger
Lambchop
Jadkar

Anyone else let me know in the thread.

Looking forward to another great Kid's Day!!

LarryB

OK we will try to leave by 9:35 or so, and see you guys on the 17:)

Bring club radios if you have them

Back