• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kids' Day is back on!!!!!!!!!! July 23 and 24th, 2013

I'll be there.................just for the lunch and track laps with the kids, then head back home to my guests............Enjoy the dinner and see you Wed. and perhaps some of you can carry an extra wheel just in case I break mine :>)))))

NSX Club of America
Guest List
Kids’ Day – Camp Good Days/Watkins Glen

1. Bob Ondrovic
2. Roger Matles
3. Robert DeVoe (with Richard Bonhomme)
4. Larry Bastanza (with Stephanie Bastanza)
5. John Iannone
6. Tytus Boleslawski (registered TM attendee)
7. Joe Lomoriello
8. Peter Mills (with Sylvia Mills)
9. Charles Evans
10. Ron Witt (with Ginnie Witt)
11. Steve Deisinger (with Lynda Lawler)
12. Frank Tuhy (with Jan Tuhy)
13. Robert Beck (with Mary)
14. Bob Maurer (registered TM attendee)
15. Jesse Loucks
16. Mike Lynch (with Karla Lynch)
17. Dom Carr
18. Bernie Naegele
19. Shawna Aron
20. Jim Weiser (corporate sponsor – OpenText)

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST AND YOU HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED YOU ARE COMING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW TODAY SO I CAN:
A) apologize to you, and
B) add you

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST AND YOU ARE NOT A TRACKMASTERS STUDENT/OPEN TRACKER/INSTRUCTOR FOR THIS EVENT, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE TRACK PREMISES

Have a great trip all! Very frustrated that I can attend this year as I love the spirit behind this event, but I am simply underwater as we are proposing a big project to a client in California on the exact days of this event. The downsides of working for a small company :mad:

Have a great trip all! Very frustrated that I can attend this year as I love the spirit behind this event, but I am simply underwater as we are proposing a big project to a client in California on the exact days of this event. The downsides of working for a small company :mad:
I know that you were really planning on attending, and if my "memory" serves me well, had hoped to extend a few days and visit with family.
Sorry you can't join us, but hopefully next year!!!!

Less than 24 hours to go so a few last minute "rules" for the track in case we forget to discuss before Wednesday:

1. First and foremost, SAFETY is number one priority with kids in car.
2. When at track and not with the kids, speed limit in paddock is 5 mph
3. Traffic goes counterclockwise around the garage
4. Garage bays are reserved for (and paid by) open trackers and instructors. Please do not park in garage bays. Ifyou need to store some gear, you may put it in my bay - 2B.
5. All students or open trackers without bays park and prep around the garage in the paddock. Please do not block those cars.
6. There are a few of us authorized to give you hot laps as passengers. If you are interested and have a helmet, please bring it. If you do not have a helmet, I will have an extra but don't know if others will have extras. Hot laps are at speed so if you get car sick, think twice before taking the plunge. You will be pulling 1.5 lateral Gs in turns.

But most of all, this is for the kids. Let's make it a great day for them!

I will bring a few extra helmets... ;>)

I am getting hung up on a conference call this afternoon and will not be able to leave home until probably 4:00 PM so i will have to see everyone back at the falls and will end up missing the diner. :-(

Tytus

Hmmm...An event near my home town on my birthday. How did I miss this. Oh, well...could not have made the drive from the Mississippi Gulf Coast all the way up to the glen anyway.

You guys did a good thing. May the car gods reward you with much good car-ma in the coming year (and maybe by holding the first sn*w off until, say, February?

Any pics at the track?

Back