• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kinetic Custom Machine Shorai Lithium Battery Tray, and Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinetic Custom Machine Shorai Lithium Battery Tray and Charger

This is for 1991-1996 cars. I recently sold my NSX and this wasn't included in the sale. Works perfectly, I only had it installed for a couple months and the car was driven a handful of times in that period. Shorai charger included. Everything is in very good condition. If you missed out on the last group buy, dont miss out again. This is a huge weight savings for your NSX! Asking $400 shipped.

Note: I cannot edit the title. It is erroneous...no battery included.

Have other parts I am slowly starting to part with. Will be posting more items shortly​

Last edited:
Kinetic Custom Machine Shorai Lithium Battery Tray and Charger

This is for 1991-1996 cars. I recently sold my NSX and this wasn't included in the sale. Works perfectly, I only had it installed for a couple months and the car was driven a handful of times in that period. Shorai charger included. Everything is in very good condition. If you missed out on the last group buy, dont miss out again. This is a huge weight savings for your NSX! Asking $400 shipped.

Note: I cannot edit the title. It is erroneous...no battery included.

Have other parts I am slowly starting to part with. Will be posting more items shortly​

Took care of title for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back