• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Kinetic Customs Shorai battery package for 91-96 or 97-05

*Battery setup is SOLD*

Hello Prime,

I am selling my Shorai lithium battery with Kinetic Customs bracket setup. The Shorai battery is about a year old, very little mileage and always attached to the Shorai tender. I replaced my last Shorai battery that I ran from 2014-2021. I am including the terminals so it will be plug and play. I am including the Shorai battery tender so it can maintain and charge the battery. Pictured is the black anodized Kinetic Custom battery bracket for 97-05 models. I also have a black anodized bracket for 91-96 model available as well. You will get one Shorai battery, one bracket and one tender as a package. I am asking $400 picked up or I can ship within the U.S. for an extra fee. Items are located in Southern California.

The reason for selling is because I switch to a different battery. Where I park my NSX, there is no power outlet for me to use the battery tender.

4950AFA1-E01B-4D9D-B5A6-643B306CBC25.jpg
3C8C73C9-4335-42BF-8C14-37B3188033A6.jpg
28C4A570-EB79-438B-80AB-6D1AD5449E70.jpg

Last edited:
How many amp hours? I have 2 amps and wonder if this'll be stout enough?

Thanks in advance,
Ken
Hello Prime,

I am selling my Shorai lithium battery with Kinetic Customs bracket setup. The Shorai battery is about a year old, very little mileage and always attached to the Shorai tender. I replaced my last Shorai battery that I ran from 2014-2021. I am including the terminals so it will be plug and play. I am including the Shorai battery tender so it can maintain and charge the battery. Pictured is the black anodized Kinetic Custom battery bracket for 97-05 models. I also have a black anodized bracket for 91-96 model available as well. You will get one Shorai battery, one bracket and one tender as a package. I am asking $400 picked up or I can ship within the U.S. for an extra fee. Items are located in Southern California.

The reason for selling is because I switch to a different battery. Where I park my NSX, there is no power outlet for me to use the battery tender.

View attachment 172569
View attachment 172570
View attachment 172571

I was wondering if the 91-96 version was still available (with lithium battery/charger). Let me know. Thanks.

Back