• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Klas A.

S|b

Contributing Member
Hej Klas

jag såg videosnutten där du körde på kinnekulle ring...Om du gillar att köra på bana och få ut mer av ditt honda ägande så tycker jag att du kan ta och joina våran eminenta honda performance klubb..vi är ett gäng glada hondabils entusiaster som kör på bana 3-4 ggr per år (tillsammans med andra bilklubbar). Vi är ett trevligt gäng och styrelse medlemmarnar är väldigt seriösa

du vet nog redan säkert om våran klubb

för mer information kolla www.hondaklubben.com

btw var det du som köpte sven-erics nsx?

/Stefan

Hej Stefan.

Jag tänkte avvakta i år innan jag "visar" bilen mer. Jag tänkte försöka få den i combat mode innan våren.
Nästa år har jag som målsättning att frekventera så många banträffar jag någonsin hinner och det är möjligt att HPC blir en av de klubbar som jag kör med.

Mvh.

Klas Andersson

Originally posted by S|b:

Hej Klas

jag såg videosnutten där du körde på kinnekulle ring...Om du gillar att köra på bana och få ut mer av ditt honda ägande så tycker jag att du kan ta och joina våran eminenta honda performance klubb..vi är ett gäng glada hondabils entusiaster som kör på bana 3-4 ggr per år (tillsammans med andra bilklubbar). Vi är ett trevligt gäng och styrelse medlemmarnar är väldigt seriösa

du vet nog redan säkert om våran klubb

för mer information kolla www.hondaklubben.com

btw var det du som köpte sven-erics nsx?

/Stefan

I don't understand what you trying to tell us. Can't you communicate in English? I (I am Dutch) and all of the other European members use the English language. Now you exclude yourself from the forums.

I apologize

the reason why i wrote swedish in the forum was that there was no other way to get in touch with this person...Klas is also a swede like me and i couldnt find any info regarding his email or icq number...swedish nsx cars are very unique and rare...there are less than 20 nsx cars in sweden (population of 9 million people) so i was happy to see that there was another swede active here on this forum..thats why i messaged him here

some people in this forum spoke italian a few times...so i thought i could make an exception this time

"Now you exclude yourself from the forums"

that was an exaggerated statement i think
smile.gif

have a good day

/Stefan

Originally posted by S|b:

I apologize

the reason why i wrote swedish in the forum was that there was no other way to get in touch with this person...Klas is also a swede like me and i couldnt find any info regarding his email or icq number...swedish nsx cars are very unique and rare...there are less than 20 nsx cars in sweden (population of 9 million people) so i was happy to see that there was another swede active here on this forum..thats why i messaged him here

some people in this forum spoke italian a few times...so i thought i could make an exception this time

"Now you exclude yourself from the forums"

that was an exaggerated statement i think
smile.gif

have a good day

/Stefan

Sorry

I

Back