• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Knight Decal Kit from Fast and Furious

I was considering getting this on my silver NSX. Does any one seen this in person? This decal kit goes for $375 It looks OK?!

faf02.jpg

kitsize.jpg

[This message has been edited by winreboot (edited 06 January 2002).]

are you kidding? not sure here?

if you are a fast and furious racer,then i can see your bad taste and poor judgement in turning this beautiful car into a street prostitute

if you are a typical owner, judging by this site, then got to go the subtle approach.

ps. take a subtle car and kick everyone to the curb, isnt that the ultimate????

or in simpler terms, what are you thinking??

FIREdevil.gif

Someone will be stopping by to pickup your keys. Please make sure to remove all personal items from the car. Thank you. State of NSX - Division of Good Taste.
fight.gif

stick.gif

flamethrower.gif

laser.gif

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Originally posted by Larry:
...All you need now are those under carriage neon purple lights...

Hey, what do you have against the lights? They are a safety addon, like GM's "all the time" running lights.

------------------
'00 Candy Apple Blue / Black

[This message has been edited by tabasco (edited 07 January 2002).]

You could get a couple of headlight decals from some NASCAR team and build a '2002' NSX.

Originally posted by Larry:
a couple of 12 inch diameter gold exhaust tips

You could probably just modify the set that's installed on this CRX:

gm-crx2l.jpg

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 07 January 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
You could probably just modify the set that's installed on this CRX:
Ken, is this another one of Gary M's toys?

He had a red CRX with the large "NSX sticker kit" on the right side IIRC. Made his CRX look like an NSX from a distance (spy satellites could not tell the difference)

Yes, it's Gary's. I think you're recalling this car; he had a red Civic, but the CRX with the sticker has always been this turquoise.

Body work courtesy of Turn 6, Road Atlanta.

* edit * track corrected.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 07 January 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Body work courtesy of Turn 6, Road America.

Do you mean Road Atlanta not Road America? I was just speaking to Gary’s Road Atlanta instructor the other day and he mentioned something about a little incident at turn 6 in the CRX. Don’t tell me that this car has been intimate with turn 6 at both Road America and Road Atlanta! <g>

DanO

Those exhaust tips are rather small, aren't they ? If you're going to use those decals, then you need the really BIG ones. If you remove one, it will also double as a garage.

Back