• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KOD Graphics PPF/Ceramic

Pics? :D

Why did you decide to go with Xpel? I'm asking because I'm torn on what to use for my S Zero project.

Its more dependent on what the most skilled pro in your area uses..mine also uses xpell.

The shop I really like here uses Hexis Bodyfence. Not a lot of feedback on it compared to Suntek/Xpel/3M...

never heard of it...sounds like something from squid games..

Pics? :D

Why did you decide to go with Xpel? I'm asking because I'm torn on what to use for my S Zero project.

I have not taken pics because there not much to see. A white shiny car. Meh.:smile:

I'm one of those fellows who thinks it's the singer more than the song. I shopped for a skilled tech and Xpel is what the installer sells. Xpel wants their own brand of ceramic so it made sense to stay in the brand and have both done at the same time. :biggrin:

never heard of it...sounds like something from squid games..

It's a French product. So, I asked some of our car-enthusiast French relatives and they said it's the bees knees- used locally on Bugattis, Ferraris, etc. It's a few mils thicker than the comparable Xpel/Suntek offering. But, not much info on it. The guys at Auto Film Solutions here in CO swear by it.

I have not taken pics because there not much to see. A white shiny car. Meh.:smile:

I'm one of those fellows who thinks it's the singer more than the song. I shopped for a skilled tech and Xpel is what the installer sells. Xpel wants their own brand of ceramic so it made sense to stay in the brand and have both done at the same time. :biggrin:

Thanks Joe! A white, shiny NC1 is worth posting. :D Your feedback seems to be the majority of what I am hearing- it's the installer not the product. Looks like it is Bodyfence and AFS for me!

Drive it in good health Joe! lookin good..

Back