• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Koni / Ground-Control Coilovers

[FONT=&quot]I recently installed a new set of coilovers so I'm selling my Koni/GC setup. I ordered these direct from Ground Control right after I got my NSX 6.5years/18k miles ago. I decided to try something different mainly just because I can't leave things alone and curiosity to test something different. They have performed and drove great from install to date.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They have Eibach 6” x 2.5” springs. Front are 650 lb/in, rear are 550 lb/in. No leaks. Bushings are good. Bump stops are good. The only bad is the upper rubber spring cushions should be replaced due to wear. I’m sure you can get them fairly cheap from Ground-Control and they would be a very quick and easy replacement with simple hand tools. They only wore out due to my user error.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Great coilover for cheaper than anything else you’ll find.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Asking $750 obo + shipping. Located in Maryland, willing to meet anywhere within a 1hr drive of Gaithersburg, MD.
[/FONT]

I HAVE PHOTOS THAT NSXPRIME CANNOT LET ME UPLOAD HERE(SIZE). I CAN EMAIL/TEXT ANY PHOTOS YOU'D LIKE, PM ME FOR PHOTOS.

Back