• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KW V3 + Stanceparts Cup Kit - Where to install in Los Angeles?

Hello fellow SoCal primers,

Where would you go to install KW V3 coilovers and a Stanceparts cup kit around Los Angeles? I'm in the SGV. I've heard from other members that there are folks that offer install services on the Prime Facebook page, but I killed my personal Facebook account awhile ago and am holding out from reviving it just for this purpose.

I also have sway bars and chassis bars to install as well, but I figured I could get Ramon to do those. He hasn't installed a cup kit before.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Mike

[MENTION=12430]pvmike[/MENTION], let me know if you need any help.

[MENTION=12430]pvmike[/MENTION], let me know if you need any help.

Thank you for offering to help! I should be set for this install thanks to Nemo. But I've got a lot of other parts I plan on installing, so I'd really appreciate your input for those items! I'll PM you later.

Hello fellow SoCal primers

Where would you go to install KW V3 coilovers and a Stanceparts cup kit around Los Angeles? I'm in the SGV. I've heard from other members that there are folks that offer install services on the Prime Facebook page, but I killed my personal Facebook account awhile ago and am holding out from reviving it just for this purpose.

I also have sway bars and chassis bars to install as well, but I figured I could get Ramon to do those. He hasn't installed a cup kit before.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Mike

Sorry to revive a bit of an old thread.

@pvmike, could you kindly be able to let me know what size you needed for the cup kits? i'm specifically referring to the front & rear shock shaft diameter that was chosen when you purchased the cup kit. was it the 20mm?
I've got the same coilovers, just dont have access to them to measure atm

Last edited:

Sorry to revive a bit of an old thread.

@pvmike, could you kindly be able to let me know what size you needed for the cup kits? i'm specifically referring to the front & rear shock shaft diameter that was chosen when you purchased the cup kit. was it the 20mm?
I've got the same coilovers, just dont have access to them to measure atm

Shaft diameter is 22 mm for both front and rear.

Back