• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LA AUTO Show Sneak Preview night, Thurs Dec 3

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
For Your Information: The LA Auto Show runs December 4th through 13th, but Sneak Preview Night, is on Thursday, Dec. 3rd. (I'm going with my honey then, to avoid the crowds and to get better photos with less people in the way.)

Sneak Preview Night
is the night before the show opens to the public, on Thursday December 3, from 6:00 - 10:00 PM.

For $125 per person, you get hors d'oeuvres & a cash bar,
or for $250 per person you get deluxe hors d'oeurves, a hosted bar and and access to gold lounge and seating area.

The extra cost benefits Homeless Health Care Los Angeles and One Voice.

If you want in, when you go to LA AUTO SHOW, click on Show Info and then click on Sneak Preview Night.

LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW DATES

Friday, December 4 — Sunday, December 13, 2009
Los Angeles Convention Center

1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015

SHOW HOURS

Weekdays: 11am – 10pm
Saturdays: 9am – 10pm
Sundays: 9am – 8pm

The show entrance closes one hour prior to the show closing.
TICKETS

Adults: $12.00 (cash only)
Children 12 and under free when accompanied by an adult!
Seniors (65+): $8.00 Weekdays only. (cash only)
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
49 views and no replies. People on Prime sure seem shy about posting. I imagine some of the viewers will be going to the Auto Show but don't plan on going the Sneak Preview night. Am I correct?

Thanks for the offer but weeknights are no good for me. A few years back I actually had a press pass and went during media day, which is similar to preview night. Great way to get some pics and see the cars with no distractions. Plus you get to talk to some of the folks from the manufacturers. I was able to get up close shots of the Ford GT and even got them to pop the engine hatch open for me. Have fun! :smile:

Yeah, I'm not thrilled about it being on a Thursday night, and in LA either. I live in Orange County. I'm hoping that it's worth it, though. :smile:

If my original post made it sound like I was looking for someone to go with me, Oops, sorry. My honey, Jerry, and I are going together. I posted this thread because I love going to the Auto Show but haven't ever gone on this preview night before. I learned about it from an S2000 owner I gave a ride to at a meet in San Francisco, in September. She flew in from Minnesota for the S2KCA meet, and she taught me about Auto Show preview nights. :)

Last edited:
If my original post made it sound like I was looking for someone to go with me, Oops, sorry.

No big I actually thought you were selling some extra tickets haha! :tongue:

What a disappointment. No Ferraris, no Lambos, no Nissans. The food was good, though, for the Preview Night. The car that were there were way down in numbers and spread thinly.

Back