• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lake Geneva Brunch & Drive, June 2nd

Hi Everyone! Our annual Lake Geneva Brunch & Drive will be held on June 2nd. We have a portion of the dining room reserved at the Geneva Inn, N2009 S. Lake Shore Drive, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin at 11:00. As many of you well know, this is the most popular event that we have each year! All NSX owners, enthusiasts, families, alumni, and friends are invited. Following the brunch, we will have an organized drive through the curvy and picturesque roads of southern Wisconsin. Plan on meeting at the Inn at 10:45 in the lower parking lot a few hundred feet down the hill from the main lot. For those of you driving up from Chicago, we'll be meeting at the Lake Forest Oasis at 9:30 for a group cruise on up to the Inn (just don't follow Visal this year, or we'll all get lost again! :) ).

It would help the Geneva Inn out if I could provide them with a head count as to how many people plan to attend. If you can either respond to this thread, or pm or text me, telling me if you're coming and if you're bringing another person, I will forward this to the restaurant. I realize that people may have to cancel, it might rain, and others could show up unannounced, but any info would be helpful!

So mark your calendars! I hope to see everyone there!

1. Jeff and Kim
2. Paul and guest
3. Greg and Mary
4. Kurt and Crystal
5. Erv
6. Dustin
7. Andrew and guest
8. Chris
9. Mario and guest
10. Ryan B.
11. Visal and guest
12. Joel
13. Ryan P.
14 Brendon
15. Andy
16. Morgan
17. Adnan
18. John

Last edited:
Count me in for sure, Jeff. Flying solo.

Thanks for organizing and looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

-joe

Thanks to everyone who came out today! Good turnout, nice westhet, tasty food..,it all came together well. Special thanks go to Peter and Jake for their support, and to Paul for planning and leading the drive. If anyone has any photos, please post them!

Back