• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

last day of Ferrari Challenge and XX Program @ Infineon tomorrow!!

Saw a white NA1 there with a red "H" hood emblem... would that be you?
It was a fun day, lots of pretty cars and pretty girls -- liked the McLaren MP4-12C that was sitting in the middle of the paddock too.

Took a stopwatch and was surprised how slow everyone was -- they roared up the straights, then I guess they tiptoed around the corners. :biggrin:

Saw a white NA1 there with a red "H" hood emblem... would that be you?
It was a fun day, lots of pretty cars and pretty girls -- liked the McLaren MP4-12C that was sitting in the middle of the paddock too.

Took a stopwatch and was surprised how slow everyone was -- they roared up the straights, then I guess they tiptoed around the corners. :biggrin:

That was me! There was a black supercharged 91 in the paddock parking lot. Who was that?

the black 91 sc was moi. i didn't get there until little pass noon. i saw the McLaren accelerating hard out of Sears Point entrance as i drove in. it was dark silver/gray wasn't it? man it look mean and sounded great. that was first time i saw one in person. only for a few seconds...

yes it always amazed how un-prepped some of these rich clients are. you would think they have all the resources ($$$) to hire the best coaches and get all the seat time they can get. even some the 458 Challenge guys have less than perfect lines and some of them have been racing for a few years. i guess they're too busy making $ to accumulate seat time??

Last edited:
Back