• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last drive of the year 11-20

LMR

Legendary Member
Going to squeeze in one more drive before the end of the year. This time on De Luz Rd near Temecula. JC (Valhalla) and I did a pre drive to layout a good route. We will meet up on Ortega Hwy near I-5 on the Sunday morning of the 20th. We will stop for lunch as always. Hope to get some people from San Diego to come up. You can meet us off I-15 or I-5. More details to follow soon.

UPDATE

We will be meeting at 8:30 at 27194 Ortega Hwy, a little strip mall past the Chevron station just east of I-5. We will then drive over Ortega Hwy to I-15 and meet people from SD at 10:00 at the Jack in the Box parking lot at Clinton Keith Rd just west of I-15. Make a right on Frontage Rd and it will be on the right.

We need to know if you are bring someone or if you are a "maybe" if you are going so we can get a more accurate head count. Please post or PM.

NEW UPDATE

Since we have gone from possible rain to no rain and back to possible rain in the last few days you need to check back here Saturday in the early evening to see if the drive is still on. If rain is predicted then it will be cancelled due to safety concerns.

LATEST UPDATE

The drive is on. We should be done with drive well before the rain comes and chances are it will come even later than the current reports show. See everyone in the morning.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. junior40er (Adrian +1)
3. NSX3Tek (Chris+Michelle)
4. David Lomis (David +1)
5. Kyras (Patty)
6. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
7. 9doors (Nick)
8. Patty
9. Mark G (Mark)
10. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
11. MexiRicer (Robert)
12. AdvansCPAP (Louis)
13. NSXMitch (Mitch)
14. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
15. Blood Stone (David)
16. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
17. DSTNSX (Danny)
18. influence82 (Ken)
19. nemo121 (Nemo)
20. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
21. Track Addict (Jonathan)
22. 4EXOT1C-NSX (Mike)
23. c30na1 (Deci)*Tentative
24. 93HotMustard (Chad +1)
25. HGL1668 (Hugo)
26. SuperSonic (Jason) maybe
27. jimmynsx (Jimmy +1)
28. dustthisnsx (Paul +1)
29. moderu (Kenny)

Last edited:
This is so awesome Les!
If everything aligns according to plan, we're in:cool:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. junior40er (Adrian)

AWSUM !! I'm interested (and probably "all in") More details please

You want me on this drive, you need me on this drive. Pam will bring her camera. When we get a better number of participants and a time frame, i'll contact the lunch spot &the set things up.:wink:

Les!

Perfect day. My only free weekend day this month. :biggrin: Plus it gives me enough time to install the coolant tank and get the NSX running again.

Patty will be joining us as well. Not sure about Steve, he's still healing the broken foot.

AWSUM !! I'm interested (and probably "all in") More details please

More details soon.

You want me on this drive, you need me on this drive. Pam will bring her camera. When we get a better number of participants and a time frame, i'll contact the lunch spot &the set things up.:wink:

Thanks.:smile:

Les!

Perfect day. My only free weekend day this month. :biggrin: Plus it gives me enough time to install the coolant tank and get the NSX running again.

Patty will be joining us as well. Not sure about Steve, he's still healing the broken foot.

Tell Steve that he can ride with someone if the foot is still not better by then. As always it will be great to have Patty coming.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. junior40er (Adrian)
4. coolnsx (Gil and Donna)
5. David Lomis (David +1)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
8. 9doors (Nick)
9. Patty
10. Mark G (Mark)
11. GO KRT (probably)
12. MexiRicer (Robert)
13. AdvansCPAP (Louis)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I will most likely have to miss this one unless by some miracle I get my car back on the road by then.

Unfortunately, I will most likely have to miss this one unless by some miracle I get my car back on the road by then.
I have all the parts to get your car on the road sitting in storage my friend :)

Les, i'm doing some maintenance (again) on the car but if I my parts arrive in time i'll be there.

I'm not familiar with the route but will this take us thru (or near?) Palomar?

I have all the parts to get your car on the road sitting in storage my friend :)

Les, i'm doing some maintenance (again) on the car but if I my parts arrive in time i'll be there.

I'm not familiar with the route but will this take us thru (or near?) Palomar?

No, it's on the west side of I-15 between Murietta and Temecula.

Nice. Thx! Always looking forward to discovering new roads.

Me too! :smile:

Me too.:tongue:

I spend a bit of time on Google maps to find these roads.:biggrin: I already have my eye on some for next year.:wink:

Count me in Les!! I will drag most likely drag along c30vtec and advanscpap as well

It's good I have you to drag these guys out to events.:biggrin:

Mexiricer, why dont i ever c you around. You go to fullerton right?

And lmrs drive, i suppose i will make my apperance ;)

I know that this event was announced first but Super Car Sunday is the same day. I would rather attend that event in the morning. I will try to see if I can meet you guys later but can make no guarantee.

I know that this event was announced first but Super Car Sunday is the same day. I would rather attend that event in the morning. I will try to see if I can meet you guys later but can make no guarantee.

Are you talking about the Woodland Hills meet? If so, there's no way you'll be making Woodland Hills and Temecula. I don't think the drive will start that late.

Back