• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last drive of the year 11-20

So the weather report has us for dry weather and some clouds. A very nice day for driving. Les has the time stops and locations and I'm here to update the lunch info. I need to call the restaurant by Saturday afternoon so who is joining us?
1. LMR (Les & Irene) - lunch
2. junior40er (Adrian +1)
3. NSX3Tek (Chris+Michelle)
4. David Lomis (David +1)
5. Kyras (Patty) - lunch
6. Valhalla (JC & Pam) - lunch
7. 9doors (Nick)
8. Patty
9. Mark G (Mark)
10. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
11. MexiRicer (Robert)
12. AdvansCPAP (Louis)
13. NSXMitch (Mitch)
14. AndyH (Andy & Sally) - lunch
15. Blood Stone (David) - lunch
16. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
17. DSTNSX (Danny)
18. influence82 (Ken) - lunch
19. nemo121 (Nemo)
20. Blue Batmobile (Andy) - lunch
21. Track Addict (Jonathan)
22. 4EXOT1C-NSX (Mike)
23. c30na1 (Deci)*Tentative
24. 93HotMustard (Chad +1)
25. HGL1668 (Hugo)
26. SuperSonic (Jason) maybe
27. jimmynsx (Jimmy +1)
28. dustthisnsx (Paul +1

Thanks guys, you can just PM me with if you are dining or not. See you Sunday.

Last edited:
So the weather report has us for dry weather and some clouds. A very nice day for driving. Les has the time stops and locations and I'm here to update the lunch info. I need to call the restaurant by Saturday afternoon so who is joining us?

Thanks guys, you can just PM me with if you are dining or not. See you Sunday.

Like I mentioned to Les, it's easy for us who aren't part of the planning process to sit back and just say YES or NO so I will let you know by Friday night whether we can make it or not :biggrin:

A big TIA for the both of you:smile:

Last edited:
Just as I knew it would be! :mad:
Have a good time and enjoy the ride.
Thanks Les and everyone, sorry I couldn't make it.

I'm sorry you have to work, Gil. Or should I be happy you have work? :wink:

See first post for a very important update

DON'T BUY FUEL AT THE CHEVRON STATION :eek::eek:
According to the OC Register at $4.19 per gallon is the MOST EXPENSIVE gas station in OC (the highest by 20 cents):mad:

Darn.. and here I thought my heat soaking CTSC would benefit from some water injection

That's what an IC or Meth kit is for.:rolleyes:.....................................:tongue:

That's me being a WA again:biggrin:

For those too lazy to click back to Les's initial post, if rain is imminent, we will postpone this run. Several sections (if I remember four) have wash outs that will be impassable with much rain. I have been in touch with the restaurant and they are standing by on our decision. It would/will/who knows:mad: run would/will be very fun. Lots of new owners and some nice bonding with the folks in San Diego.

Keep your fingers crossed for a nicer day than what is expected. I've got my toes crossed so I'm currently finding it hard to walk.

As to Gil's suggestion of not getting gas at that Chevron station, it's true. They obviously don't need the money as they have been the highest priced station for years. Gas up where you are and you will have plenty to get over the Ortega and we can gas at the meet up in Murretta.

Last edited:
Hi guys and gals,

Still in +1 and will likely join up on 15 Side - likely not in for food as I have to get back to SD for a 1:30 commitment. If it rains count me out. Where specifically off the 15 should I look for the group?

Chad

Hi guys and gals,

Still in +1 and will likely join up on 15 Side - likely not in for food as I have to get back to SD for a 1:30 commitment. If it rains count me out. Where specifically off the 15 should I look for the group?

Chad

See first post.

Is anyone living in the San Gabriel Valley area would like to meet and roll together? I'm not really familiar with the meeting location.

Count me + 1 in for lunch.

Danny

Does anyone want to caravan to the meeting place? I will be by the 405 or I-5 from OC at 7:45 am.

Last edited:
For people in San Gabriel Valley, we could meet at the Temple City Pavillions like the Super Car meet before at 7:00AM.
Is anyone living in the San Gabriel Valley area would like to meet and roll together? I'm not really familiar with the meeting location.

Count me + 1 in for lunch.

Danny
I am not familiar with the area. I just found out that that another name for Ortega Hwy was 74 and the city was San Juan Capistrano. I know the veterans know about this but I am a noob and had to do research. Here is a map of the location.
OrtegaHwyChevron.jpg

Last edited:
Ill be meeting in second location coming from chino hills, i think i gotta take 91 to 15 if you wana meet somewhere that way

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Jack+in+the+Box+-+Wildomar,+CA+36196+Hidden+Springs+Rd+Wildomar,+CA+92595&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=56.200193,114.169922&vpsrc=0&ie=UTF8&hq=Jack+in+the+Box+-+Wildomar,+CA&hnear=36196+Hidden+Springs+Rd,+Wildomar,+California+92595&t=m&ll=33.595502,-117.24645&spn=0.006295,0.006295&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=Jack+in+the+Box+-+Wildomar,+CA+36196+Hidden+Springs+Rd+Wildomar,+CA+92595&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=56.200193,114.169922&vpsrc=0&ie=UTF8&hq=Jack+in+the+Box+-+Wildomar,+CA&hnear=36196+Hidden+Springs+Rd,+Wildomar,+California+92595&t=m&ll=33.595502,-117.24645&spn=0.006295,0.006295" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

...We will then drive over Ortega Hwy to I-15 and meet people from SD at 10:00 at the Jack in the Box parking lot at Clinton Keith Rd just west of I-15. Make a right on Frontage Rd and it will be on the right. Second location is:

Jack in the Box - 36196 W Frontage Rd, Wildomar, CA 92595

I know NSXCA/NSX Prime members are always pushing the Club Radios. I don't have one and I'm sure very few of us do. I suggest those of us who have walkie-talkies bring them with fully charged batteries. It's better than nothing. We have a very large group of drivers.

Last edited:
LATEST UPDATE

The drive is on.:smile: We should be done with drive well before the rain comes and chances are it will come even later than the current reports show.:wink: See everyone in the morning.

Back