• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last nsx drive of the year, sunday december 20th - in celebration of the 30th anniver

Copied from Mario Cano's post on the NSX Prime Facebook Group. Please reply if you are interested in going to get a head count,

30周年 - 30-Shūnen - 30th Anniversary
Meeting/Start Location: Starbucks at 4776 Commons Way, Calabasas, CA 91302
• Meeting Time Change: 9:00 am
• Departure Time 9:30 am

• Approximate Duration: 2 Hours
• Approximate Distance:
70 Miles!
• Route Map will be posted shortly!

Please bring a 2-Way Radio, tuned to the NSX frequency of 464.550. The recommended radio is the BoFeng UV-82HP! Click on link below!

https://baofengtech.com/product/uv-82hp/

Be sure to arrive with a full tank of gas!

Please wear a mask and follow all CDC COVID-19 guidelines!

Last edited:
Last Drive

Copied from Mario Cano's post on the NSX Prime Facebook Group. Please reply if you are interested in going to get a head count,

• Approximate Distance:
70 Miles!

Please bring a 2-Way Radio, tuned to the NSX frequency of 464.550. The recommended radio is the BoFeng UV-82HP! Click on link below!

We will be there

Because of the health and safety rules, in order to make this happen amid the darkest times, I would suggest some things we need to do:

1. Stay in the cars as much as possible and communicate through the walkie talkies.
2. Someone bring a a megaphone for those without walkie talkies to make announcements.
3. The meeting would be similar to a drive in theater to avoid human bodies getting physically close to each other.
4. Even if all people are wearing masks and staying 6 feet apart there is still a limit to people gathering outside their pod.
5. As long as the event does not look like its is crowded with human bodies it will less likely draw bad attention from the authorities.
6. The rules are difficult to bear with and enforce, but if we do not do it, then it simply will not happen at all.
7. This also assumes that enough drivers will show up to warrant any attention at all.

• Approximate Distance:
70 Miles!

Will join. Driver + 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We Will Be There Too

• Approximate Distance:
70 Miles!

We will be there too.

3 NSX's Representing the Antelope Valley

1. Brooklands NSX
3 Silver NSX
3 White NSX

See you there

I apologize for not making the drive. I had copied the address on a piece of paper but this morning grabbed the wrong one and wound up in Woodland hills looking for Starbucks. Finally went to NSX Prime and found out I took the wrong address but it was too late to go to Calabasas. I hope the rest of you had a good time.

We left the parking lot after 10am so coming late was normal. There were about 25 NSXs at the event. Thanks to Mario Cano and friends for organizing the event!
cyYRcqy.jpg

WizPqpr.jpg

7QgQ92E.jpg

zy8jUez.jpg

Last edited:
Back