• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Late Summer/Autumn Events

Hi Everyone!

I've talked with a few of you guys about possible events that we could have later this summer and early fall. One idea is to continue our tradition of a Sunday brunch at Port Edwards, a restaurant with a nautical theme in Algonquin, Illinois, followed by a short drive. Think of it as a "mini-Lake Geneva" brunch and drive. Another idea is to undertake an overnight trip to the Traverse City area of Michigan. Several of us went on this trip a few years ago and it was a really good time! For more information on this, please refer to the old thread that I posted under the Chicago-Milwaukee subthread dated 7-29-2015. This has a lot of good photos of our last trip. I don't have dates for these events yet, but look for this to happen in September to early October. I'm posting now for guys to begin thinking about whether or not they might like to go. More information to come next month.

Last edited:
Back