• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Latest service recommendations in VA?

I live down in Woodbridge and the most recommended techs are up in MD... Is there anyone a little closer? I took my 911 turbo to convenience auto care in Mannassas but it was incredibly expensive and the work wasn't perfect.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend something maybe out in Manassas or Chantilly?

I tried Karen Radley Acura here and they were horrible. Gave me a terrible alignment and charged over $200 for it. Car door handles and steering wheel were covered in grease when they were done.

There techs at Honda Chantilly/Pohanka Acura that know their way around a NSX and they have a nice alignment machine. You need to be sure to ask for the right people. The last alignment I had done cost a little under $200 though, so it isn't necessarily cheap, but it was done properly. Shoot me a message if you are looking for more info - or hit us up on our Facebook group and we should be able to get you some info on what you need done.

If you have a big project though, it is worth the longer drive in my opinion to get it done by the more experienced guys.

Last edited:
Yeah.. I need to get my fuel pump changed and need someone to take a look over the whole car. Looks like I have some leaky valve cover gaskets and/or oil pan gasket, might need a valve adjustment, and my AC isn't working all that great lately. Might as well make the trip.

There techs at Honda Chantilly/Pohanka Acura that know their way around a NSX and they have a nice alignment machine. You need to be sure to ask for the right people. The last alignment I had done cost a little under $200 though, so it isn't necessarily cheap, but it was done properly. Shoot me a message if you are looking for more info - or hit us up on our Facebook group and we should be able to get you some info on what you need done.

If you have a big project though, it is worth the longer drive in my opinion to get it done by the more experienced guys.

Definitely have experienced techs that will be happy to take care of your NSX here at Honda of Chantilly. We respect the game and its players, many NSX owners in the area can vouch for this. I'd be happy to schedule something for you if you're interested just PM me. Thanks Dan (blue_myriddn) for the shoutout.

-greg
Honda of Chantilly Parts Manager

I trust Honda of Chantilly/Pohanka Acura as well. They were my regular go-to for regular things like oil changes, alignments and tire installs but I also had my rear axles replaced there. For bigger stuff I trust Bryan (I1O101I) to work on my car if he is available or Xavier (Tech7042), although Xavier is one of the mechanics that is a littler further up in MD.

Back