• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Laurent's '95 nsx berlina black build

New seats (Carbon fiber BRIDE) and Bride seat rails :

Sway bars (Type R for the front and Zanardi for the rear)

I've bought them from a french owner (RedBullzz). They're feeling brand new and I'm not disappointed with them.

a few more toys...and a lots are coming soon.

Thanks to Bas from R-Developments :

NSX-R style horn button (Great quality):

BC racing coilovers:

A few more parts from SOS :
partsnsx_zps9af63563.jpg

parts2nsx_zps5d8ea8a2.jpg

clutchnsx_zps803165ab.jpg

Been busy this week end : new braided SS brake line fitted and rear lower control arm end.

IMG_20150418_180611_zpsofd6q9wl.jpg

IMG_20150418_180719_zpsq7gpbjqy.jpg

IMG_20150418_180733_zps00jktqir.jpg

IMG_20150418_182916_zpsl7m4wtfq.jpg

Ready to hit the road!

IMG_20150418_200634_edit_zpsixr8e7as.jpg

I love builds like this! Great work!

Quick question, how difficult was it to adjust the timing with the CT cam gears?

Do the SoS urethane red steering bushing squeak? I've heard urethane bushings generally do that compared to new OEM rubber.
You probably haven't installed them yet, but keep an ear out next few months.. thanks.

Do the SoS urethane red steering bushing squeak? I've heard urethane bushings generally do that compared to new OEM rubber.
You probably haven't installed them yet, but keep an ear out next few months.. thanks.

Ok after 2 months they do squeak a bit.

Vraiment belle ta NSX! Bonnes modifications tout en gardant le look OEM. Les pièces ne doivent pas être facile a trouver en France.. C'est drôle parce qu'en regardant ton thread, je remarque que je suis en train de faire exactement les mêmes modifications que toi.. J'ai une 1991 Sebring Silver. Je viens de recevoir mon OEM rear valance, les coté Oem 02+ Downforce avec les insertions pour les portes, lumières arrière Oem 02+ les tapis Zanardi et le shift boot.. Le tout est parti à la peinture, j'ai trop hate de ce soit terminé! Tes sièges sont terrible! Belle finition avec ton volant avec les coutures rouges.. Bonne continuité dans ton projet!

Back