• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leaking HELP..

Today after running the NSX hard and driving it for more than 50 miles I parked my NSX and now water is comming from underneath the front of the car. It is dripping at a slow rate YET it is just water.. not coolant..

anyone got any ideas to what it is?

------------------
'92 Sebring Silver NSX #181

No system in the car is filled with plain water. Are you sure you didn't have climate control on automatic? Is it slowing down now that it's been half an hour?

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 24 March 2001).]

The A/C is on as long as the ventilation system is on and you haven't pressed the A/C button so that "A/C OFF" is illuminated.

As Lud said, there's no system in the car with just plain water. It's condensation from something -- nothing to worry about.

-Bob ('94 #496)

you need a new engine
biggrin.gif

call niello ask for bob or joe JK
biggrin.gif

ask niello servie techs
biggrin.gif

well I figured it out..

I had some water trapped underneath my battery in my battery holder and some water in my spare tire?? I did clean the engine compartment a few nights ago.. yet only today it started to leak off.. weird.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
The A/C is on as long as the ventilation system is on and you haven't pressed the A/C button so that "A/C OFF" is illuminated.

this is a correct statement.

I'm not sure how much water you are talking about, but I doubt too much water could accumulate under the battery..... I am betting it is condensation, happens to me all the time when I have the climate control on full auto.

------------------
Justin
'98 NSX-T Blk/Blk
· Comptech headers / exhaust / airbox
· Dali Racing / Brembo big brake kit
· Koni adjustable suspension w/Comptech springs and sway bars
· Volk TE-37 17/18” wheels

[This message has been edited by justin hall (edited 24 March 2001).]

Back