• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lethbridge

What is there to do in or near Lethbridge, Alberta? Any NSX owners?

Come up to Edmonton or Calgary!
When are you coming up, when and why!
Trev

ffffanman said:
Come up to Edmonton or Calgary!
When are you coming up, when and why!
Trev
When: 9th of July. Flying into Calgary at fricken midnight, then driving 2.5 hours down to Lethbridge to some Golf Resort.

Why: Meeting my son for the week. Doing some golfing, hiking and whatever?

CokerRat said:
I haven't spent any length of time in Lethbridge, but if you drive a couple hours northwest, you can get to some excellent hiking trails in the Kananaskis.

http://www.cd.gov.ab.ca/enjoying_alberta/parks/featured/kananaskis/flashindex.asp

If you do have some time to kill in Calgary, let me know and maybe some of us can meet up for a pint or two?

Enjoy your trip!
Thanks for the hiking tip. I will only be in Calgary Sat. night for however long it takes to get through Canadian Customs. Probably longer now that the bombings occured in London. Will probably catch a late night snack (arriving at 11:56 PM) before heading down to Lethbridge. I will probably return to Calgary sometime during the week for some sightseeing. I'd like to visit with you folks, if you have time. I'll PM when I get a better idea of the plans my son has for us during the week.

Any tips on good places to go for local cuisine - not looking for fancy restaurants, I like to eat where locals eat.
Thanks again!
Scott

Back