• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's do brunch, west side style, this Sunday

I'm not going to be here, but at I-17/Bell there's a Denny's, a gourmet bagel shop, a waffle house... one more block or so west is a 'good egg' and a few other places.

I'm finally taking my first trip to the Grand Canyon after living here for four years. Any pointers? :)

I would LOVE to attend but my NSX needs a O2 sensor to pass emission but can't afford one at the moment so sadly have to let my registration expire :frown:. Will look for a 2nd job (any job) to get it fix properly and re-register (someday) :biggrin: *cheers*

I would LOVE to attend but my NSX needs a O2 sensor to pass emission but can't afford one at the moment so sadly have to let my registration expire :frown:. Will look for a 2nd job (any job) to get it fix properly and re-register (someday) :biggrin: *cheers*

might want to call mark basch up and see if he has a used one around. he might be willing to sell/install.

i may have one also, ill look around.....

Back