• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's get a bit more active in here!

All -

Now that they have put so much effort into modernizing NSX Prime (the real thing), I'd love to see more active posting. I just don't see much going on in the Norcal FB group either. Years ago when I had my GPW there used to be picnics, rides, meetups, dinners, etc. Doesn't anyone in Norcal still want to meet in person? I'm here in Monterey, but don't mind heading up to events in the Bay Area just about any weekend.

Whadaya say?

All -

Now that they have put so much effort into modernizing NSX Prime (the real thing), I'd love to see more active posting. I just don't see much going on in the Norcal FB group either. Years ago when I had my GPW there used to be picnics, rides, meetups, dinners, etc. Doesn't anyone in Norcal still want to meet in person? I'm here in Monterey, but don't mind heading up to events in the Bay Area just about any weekend.

Whadaya say?
Here here! :D

It's getting people off of FB and back here- activity is actually up about 50% since the upgrade, but obviously we would like to see Prime return as the Mos Eisley of all things NSX.

Here here! :D

It's getting people off of FB and back here- activity is actually up about 50% since the upgrade, but obviously we would like to see Prime return as the Mos Eisley of all things NSX.
It is crazy to me that Facebook has replaced forums. FB is horrible to navigate and god forbid you ever want to search for something, good luck.
FB marketplace is even worse. Defaulting all vehicles to auto transmission, minimum auto mileage of 300 miles, inability to search further than 500 miles away, the "Is this still available" button that is so easy to accidentally touch, etc.
FB marketplace even attempts to show you relevant content, and fails horribly (e.g. hey you looked at headers for an NSX, surely you are also interested in headers for a Mustang... Umm no).

I have 5 months where the car is in the garage. It's just snowed 7" today on top of that. I'll have lots of posts once I start my suspension rebuild. :)

I do log on every day and check the new posts to see if I can help out at all. I loathe using FB and am so happy that this is still a thriving forum compared to some of the older ones I used to be on. FB has no history, no knowledge base, no way to really get to know anyone in forum posts or see who's helpful often, etc. It's such a bad replacement for a good forum.

I wasn't around for the old days and it's been years since I've been active on a car forum (V6P and Zpost anyone?). Sad to hear that FB has taken a lot of the discussions.

Back