• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LFA vs NSX on Head2Head

Pretty cool video. Thanks for sharing. So what I get from the video is the NSX is one of the best supercars ever made and the LFA is just a loud piece of crap lol. I will admit tho I love the sound of the LFA.

hmm, he mentioned 4 Japanese SuperCars - NSX, GTR, LFA - not sure what the other is? EVO? I presume so for the numbers it is capable of.

Thanks for sharing - I am having a bit of an NSX renaissance myself and am spending a lot of time with a recent acquisition; appreciating what it is - which is a great trip back to driving a machine and not a computer.

Would love to drive the LFA, but I would rather own the NSX.

That was awesome. Disappointed a bit with the LFA but I'd still buy one just for the engine. Was that NSX a bit high on it's springs?

hmm, he mentioned 4 Japanese SuperCars - NSX, GTR, LFA - not sure what the other is? EVO? I presume so for the numbers it is capable of.

Thanks for sharing - I am having a bit of an NSX renaissance myself and am spending a lot of time with a recent acquisition; appreciating what it is - which is a great trip back to driving a machine and not a computer.

Forget the evo
nissan-r390-gt-1-road-car-07.jpg

Pretty cool video. Thanks for sharing. So what I get from the video is the NSX is one of the best supercars ever made and the LFA is just a loud piece of crap lol. I will admit tho I love the sound of the LFA.

So what's LFA stand for? I just can't get the word laughable out of my head.

Forget the evo
nissan-r390-gt-1-road-car-07.jpg
Japan has made more than 4 supercars...

Honda NSX
061026_01.jpg

Nissan R390 GT1
nissan-r390-gt1.jpg

Toyota GT-ONE Roadcar
Toyota_GT-One_TS020_47fe711d253e9.jpg

Jiotto Caspita
Jiotta-Caspita_mp225_pic_12388.jpg

Dome Zero