• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Life is good, nothing beats a nice cigar & drink after detailing my NSX

Just finished detailing my car (I'm addicted now) and painting the hallway of my house. I'm sitting on my balcony, smoking a cigar (Cohiba Robusto for those who want to know) and having a blue mountain coffee. I can't think of a more relaxing moment.....

Nothing special, just want to share this with my fellow prime brothers :wink:

Cohiba?................pass it over. I'll join yah!!!

bling said:
Just finished detailing my car (I'm addicted now) and painting the hallway of my house. I'm sitting on my balcony, smoking a cigar (Cohiba Robusto for those who want to know) and having a blue mountain coffee. I can't think of a more relaxing moment.....

Nothing special, just want to share this with my fellow prime brothers :wink:

Wheelman said:
Awesome!!!
Remember Bling, puff, puff, give!!! :biggrin:

great, i love it :wink:

:biggrin: The one I smoked is the Dominican ones, not too bad for $8. I do have a few Cuban ones sitting nicely in my Humidor :wink:

Didn't know there are so many cigar smoker on prime :cool:

BTW, I want to buy a new humidor. Any suggestion? :biggrin:

TheGoodLife!

hmmm... Bling, good taste in smokes! I'm a big fan of robustos also... Try the Hoye de Monterrey one, surprisingly it's a more refined smoke than it's Romeo y Julieta and Paratagas counterparts! I was pleasantly surprised.

Maybe at NSteXpo_2005 we can have a "Cigar & Cordials" nite, huh?
:cool:

Hi

I do not smoke, but sometime have a cigar. Cohiba, Monte Christo No3 and Romeo makes me fly :)

I was supposed to detail my car today, but during the night we got a ton of snow :mad:

Should stay in and just smoke cigars then :)

Regards

Back