• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lightweight Aluminum Racing Jack (low-profile)...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
3000 LB. CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM RACING JACK (Harbor Freight)

$79.99 (sale price)
- 15% (coupon)

hfmi2.png

Last edited:
coupon says can't be used with other discounts... Thanks for posting it... I have wanted to pick one of these up (even if I can't get use the coupon).

it's all good. . .

coupon says can't be used with other discounts...
I've been able to use the Harbor Freight 15%-off coupons on sale/discounted items in the past w/o objection. Also, it worked the other day on a current sale item for me.

I'm sure the 'other discounts' they are referring to perhaps implies business/vendor discounts, employee-pricing, etc'.

I'm on my 2nd one. The first one lasted a few years, the current one has been holding up(for maybe 6-7 months), but the wheel is stuck now. I think due to weight on the jack, the wheel bent, and now doesn't fully rotate.

I think these come with a 1 year warranty, so make sure to save your receipt. :smile:

Mine broke a while ago after many years of use and I just got back from the Harbor freight store only to find out that it wasn't in stock. I got them to give me a rain check with the 15% discount since the coupon expires today. Thanks Omar for the reminder.

They're selling for $99 CAD at Princess Auto. I just bought 2.

I think these come with a 1 year warranty, so make sure to save your receipt. :smile:

x2. I've been through two of them in the last two years. IMHO, and not to rain on anyone's enthusiasm, these jacks are worth what's paid for them.

For just a few dollars more, there are plethora of better quality jacks available.

Hi. I just got back from my local HF. They honored the sales price & the coupon without question! Thanks for the heads up and the coupon!!! Hope mine lasts for a while.

Back