• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Little video I made for my App using my NSX

I posted some time ago about an App I am launching called AUTOsist - We made a little video preview of it this past weekend for the app store. It should be launching over the next few weeks depending on Apples review (Android version is in Beta right now and hoping to launch that around the same time).

I tried to embed the video on the thread but just in case it doesn't work, here is the direct youtube link: http://youtu.be/Rmmv1tPwf58

What do you guys think? Cheers.

<object width="420" height="315">

<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Rmmv1tPwf58?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></object>

Last edited:
Looks good Z

Well put together video. Be sure to post here when the app is finished and I will pass the link around the DC car community.

Thanks guys! It is currently being reviewed by Apple. I will post when it's offiicelly available in App Store to download. If you have an Android, let me know and I can get you the Beta version.

Back