Looks like the Long Beach Grand Prix scheduled for April 17-19 has been canceled. I just received a letter from the Acura indicating that they would adhere to the guidelines imposed by the Coronavirus for the City of Long beach, CA. They will attempt to secure a new date in the future if possible. Otherwise we will have to wait till next year. I had planned on attending the three day event and had my hotel and other arrangement already set. Given the circumstances I totally get it. I feel sorry for all the support people who will not have jobs associated with this event and many others that have been canceled.