• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Long Board skateboard

Nice, isn't that a Barfoot Longboard? Made in california, comes with revenge trucks?

http://barfoot.com/detail.html?cart=1223749202509400&s=BSFLORAL

floral_wd_bot.jpg
floral_wd_top.jpg
floral_rtnr_side.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, Bones Reds spin HORRIBLY in comparison to the MUCH cheaper generic Secto9 Greaseball bearings. I did a spin test with the two different bearings while mounted on the trucks and the Greaseballs spun atleast 35% longer.

Looks like I'm gonna swap out my reds for some geaseballs.

I bought a new Sector9 Maccas board w/ sector9 wheels, and greaseball bearings a few weeks ago and couldn't figure out why the board just felt so much faster and rolled so much longer. The sector9 does weight about 1/2 of my Landyachtz evo though. But I just did a spin test of the two boards side by side, and even though it's different trucks, different bearings, different wheels, the difference was HUGE. The Greaseballs were also so much smoother than the bones.

Me and some slacker friends once put a skateboard axle with wheels on a snowboard. We named it The Deathboard. This was because we all got seriously hurt. The thing picked up speed like a maniac, but couldn't turn worth of shit. We dropped into some "pools" at the park and it was bloody and horrible.

Most fun I've ever had skating.

Me and some slacker friends once put a skateboard axle with wheels on a snowboard. We named it The Deathboard. This was because we all got seriously hurt. The thing picked up speed like a maniac, but couldn't turn worth of shit. We dropped into some "pools" at the park and it was bloody and horrible.

Most fun I've ever had skating.

LoL, dude that is hilarious! Atleast you didn't use the bindings right? lol

Funny you say that the link you sent BTW massive click bait with little to know info. Recommend an aluminum board as the top board.

I’m super happy with my Landyachtz I went with a Carving board and have put thousands of miles on it riding with my dog. He’s a beast and will do 12miles tearing it up on an old railroad bed that’s been converted into a walking path. 1939F6C4-7B15-495B-8348-35ADE895CB3F.jpg

Back