• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for #2 of 2

I just bought my 1995 Brooklands Green Pearl Automatic with Black Interior of which only two were produced that year. I'm curious about the other one. By chance, does anyone out there know where #2 is? #1 is on the road in sunny Southern California. It was driven most of its miles in Florida. I'm the fourth owner. The second and third owners I'm guessing, put less than 10,000miles between them. My example is in excellent shape. I'd consider it a 9.5 out of 10. It's nice to own such a rare car. I tell my friends that in the 15 years the NSX was produced, less than 9,000 were imported. Compare that with the new Nissan GT-R of which 12,000 will be available for 2009. Anyway, I'm enjoying my NSX, and looking forward to many years of ownership.

John

Nice, you should also note it's 2 of a kind status ;-). Just curious, did this raise the price at all?

Average retail according to NADA is about 35,000. The trick is finding one in perfect condition. I got lucky!!! I was the first and only guy to look at this car before I bought it. I took it to a NSX gathering and it was nice to have the only Brooklands Green. I will also add that it was the only Auto, but most would say that's a bad thing...Not me!

I hope #2 sees my post...My ride has 94,000 documented miles with major services, oil changes every 3,000, etc. Totally stock right down to the phone.
I plan on installing the Kenwood Nav unit to bring the stereo into this decade. I found a guy who has modified the console before so I'm sure he'll do it right. Other than that, just plan to keep her serviced. I live to be behind the wheel. Can't drive it enough....

John

Back