• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for 97-01 NSX-T Aut

Hello good people,

I am from Scandinavia (Lego, Volvo, etc.) and I am looking for a NSX-T. I had a 92 model which I have sold and am now looking for a T version.

So any help from the forum people would be appreciated. I have following preferences:

Modelyear: 1997-2001
Exterior: Yellow or Red or Blue
Interior: Black or Tan
Gearbox: Automatic
Milage: Below 50 K
Condition: Stock as much as possible with original wheels and exhaust. Well taken care of, in other words a good original car.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Yes, that one indeed fits my criteria, but it's a manual and I will have to stick with an automatic gearbox because of my sensitive left knee. My last one was also an automatic.

Thanks again for the effort.

I think I may have found the NSX I am looking for. It's listed on CL in Houston and on Autotrader as well. A yellow 1998 Automatic with black interior in stock condition. (don't know if I may post a link)

So I am hoping maybe there is somebody in here who perhaps knows the seller or the car....

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, just looked and not what I was looking for... :(

Thanks again.

Thanks, have seen it but there is not information on the car from the seller in the Ad. So a little uncertain if it's a "good car". I will try to contact the seller to ask.

Appreciate the tip, thanks.

Just found some more information on the car and it's not what I am looking for. Thanks again.

Bought a 96 NSX-T AUT Red with black interior last week. A one owner car, 100 % stock under 50K miles and well taken care of, clean Carfax etc. Looking forward to get the car here.
Thanks for all the support.

Congratulations to you. Hope it ships perfectly. Please do post some photos soon.

-two automatics

Well, better late than never :)

A picture when it arrived to the house, still have it and love it but now I am looking for a NA2 2002-2005... will put an ad soon.

Thanks

nsxredlow.jpg

Ah, bitten by the NSX bug :biggrin:
Sure looks nice, and CA lic plate still on the front of it. Congrats again.

Back