• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a modified NSX for track duty

My current track car is pending sale and I'm debating where to go next. I've always wanted a NSX and maybe now is the time. Plus it'd be a little different in a sea of Caymans and M3s.

I don't want to build a car again, so I'm looking for something that's had upgrades good for the track, like brakes, suspension, shorter gears (maybe?), and track reliable power upgrades. Also looking for something street legal so I can enjoy it other times and don't have to trailer it everywhere.

I'm not necessarily chasing lap times, just looking to have fun at DEs. I think I'd like '91 - '94 as they are lighter and stiffer (right?).

I see this car was sold here a long time ago. Anyone have recent info on it? https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Acura...g:eacAAOSw~-Nc6Q6R&LH_ItemCondition=3000|2500

i track my nsx, i would consider selling for the right price...its a stock 1992 164k miles nsx with upgraded front BBK, front and rear sway bars, its sitting on bilstein struts has fixed corbeau fia seats. ive tracked it twice amazing car. i might sell for the right price...

You have pm

Back