• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a white or silver NSX near NY 94 and lower

Hi, i'm currently looking for a 94" and under White or Silver NSX around the NY area or at least a somewhat driveable distance from the city. If you know where I would be able to find one please PM me.

Thanks
-Rob

I am selling mine. I think it fits your needs except distance, but that can be easily solved.

White or Silver NSX near NYC

Still looking for a white or silver NSX near NYC PM me
thanks
-Rob

Re: White or Silver NSX near NYC

MashimaroNSX said:
Still looking for a white or silver NSX near NYC PM me
thanks
-Rob

What year are you looking for ?

There is a silver in NJ for sale at Bridgewater acura.
It is also posted in the for sale section I belive.

Re: White or Silver NSX near NYC

I'm going to be driving it most of the time so i'm looking for mostly the 91-94 models.

if you would consider a blk/ivory i have a beautiful 91 w/37k miles serviced by larry bastanza and i'm in staten island, thanks, ralph.

There was a white/black 94 at Acura of Ramsey not too long ago, which they have had for a LONG time. The downside: its an auto tranny.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I know someone selling a 2000 silverstone/onyx mint condtion with many japanese options not available here.

Like what? I would love details on this car...

White94 said:
There was a white/black 94 at Acura of Ramsey not too long ago, which they have had for a LONG time. The downside: its an auto tranny.

thanks,
But unfortunately I just can't do auto. My girlfriend would kill me cuz she only like to drive stick too.

Back