• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for an NA2 Serious Buyer

I am looking for a NA2 (1997-2005). I’m 50/50 on the fix vs pop up lights so either is good. I’m willing to travel for the right car.

no prior force induction

6spd

No major accident history (all VINs)

clean title

mileage ideally 50-80k. I would consider higher mileage if the car is well maintained. I’m looking for a car I can drive not a museum piece.

color I would prefer to avoid red or black, but if you have the right car I’m open.

as stock as possible unless mods can be easily reverted.

All original paint if possible. These are 20 year old cars and I understand minor things happen.

car must pass compression and leak down test.

budget will depend on the car. I am very aware of the market right now so I don’t mind paying for the right car.

I am not a flipper or someone looking to get out in a few years. I would be keeping this car to enjoy and add to my collection. I currently own others performance cars and understand what’s comes with an older car. If you’re looking for an owner that will cherish and take top notch care of your car when you pass the ‘torch’ over I’m your guy. please let me know if you have a lead or consider selling. Much appreciate it.

I am looking for a NA2 (1997-2005). I’m 50/50 on the fix vs pop up lights so either is good. I’m willing to travel for the right car.

no prior force induction

6spd

No major accident history (all VINs)

clean title

mileage ideally 50-80k. I would consider higher mileage if the car is well maintained. I’m looking for a car I can drive not a museum piece.

color I would prefer to avoid red or black, but if you have the right car I’m open.

as stock as possible unless mods can be easily reverted.

All original paint if possible. These are 20 year old cars and I understand minor things happen.

car must pass compression and leak down test.

budget will depend on the car. I am very aware of the market right now so I don’t mind paying for the right car.

I am not a flipper or someone looking to get out in a few years. I would be keeping this car to enjoy and add to my collection. I currently own others performance cars and understand what’s comes with an older car. If you’re looking for an owner that will cherish and take top notch care of your car when you pass the ‘torch’ over I’m your guy. please let me know if you have a lead or consider selling. Much appreciate it.
Where are you located? I'd sell my 97 Spa.

Back