• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to obtain copy of Tein Flex owners manual

I have just installed a slightly used Tein Flex set of coil overs that I purchased from a fellow Prime member. Everything went well, except that I have to go back and adjust ride height slightly. I'm new to the coil over set-up for a suspension system and because I don't have any instructions on how to adjust/set-up this system I'm left guessing slightly on things. It would appear you can adjust the ride height through the bottom connection and then adjust the spring preload through the upper connection. I also don't have the EDFC so I have no idea on where I should dial in the springs for the dampening until I purhcase the remote adjustment kit.

Can anyone provide some quick insight on proper adjustment of a coil over set-up like this or better yet does an owners/installation manual exist? I've contacted Tein directly also, but have not heard anything back yet.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Tim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tein USA has forwarded me a copy of the installation manual so I'm good to go.

Thanks
Tim

Last edited:
Back