• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Los Angeles meet.. This is the big one!

It's that time of the year again. It's our 2nd annual Los Angles Sports Car Club meet.
I'm expecting the turn out to be bigger than last year, where we had 45 cars. All car clubs are welcome.

The meeting will take place in West Los Angles, where the 10 and the 405 freeways meet. There is a Pic n Save and Rite Aid there. We'll be using this parking lot for everyone to gather.
Meet will take place at 8am on Saturday July 29th. We'll leave the parking lot at 9am sharp. Maps will be available at the meet. I will not give out any details of the run over the internet for obvious reasons. I'm sure you all understand and want it to be free of unwanted attention.

Some of the clubs that will be participating/invited this year are:

Supra club
300 ZX club
MR-2 club
Viper club
Corvette Club
Camaro/Firebird club
3000 GT club
RX7 club and more

The drive will take better part of the day, so plan it accordingly. Make sure your vehicles are in good condition with no major mechanical problems.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU FILL UP YOUR TANK AT THE GAS STATION RIGHT NEXT TO THE MEET LOCATION AS WE'VE HAD PEOPLE LOOKING FOR GAS IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE, LAST YEAR. MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TANK IS TOPPED OFF BEFORE THE DRIVE BEGINS.

The map to the meet location can be seen by going to http://www.geocities.com/jzagttt/map.htm First thing I need is to get a head count on who is attending. Please take a minute to send me a message at
[email protected]

Let me know
The kind of car you will be driving (year make model)
Number of passengers, if any.
The car club you're from, if applicable
And your first and last name.

I will use this information to keep you updated with the event.
Those of you who know me already, please provide me with the above information any way so I can include everyone for the updates.

Take care, and see you there.
Mani

Where does the caravan go?

------------------
94 Red & Tan NSX 5spd
1999 Cosmos BMW M Coupe 5spd

Back